Reticule Research Enemy Population Submit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Jul 23, 2018
Hey Prospectors,

We're almost ready to add some Reticule Research Techs to the enemy population and we need your help!

If you've got some Reticule Research Techs, or you'd like to build some, that you'd like to see appear in the Campaign as mighty foes then now is your chance!

Submit snapshots of your Techs to this thread and we'll consider them to be added as enemies.

There are a few requirements. They must:
  • Be mobile - No anchored turrets
  • Have at least one gun - It needs to be able to fight other Techs
  • Be grounded - This means no hovers or planes
  • Consist of a few RR blocks but mostly another corp - This sounds odd but trust us, it's for the best
To clarify that last point. If you can make your Tech look like RR without using too many of their blocks, you're on to a winner!

Feel free to submit as many Techs as you want/like. We'll close this thread in a couple of weeks or when we feel we've got enough Techs to go on, whichever comes first.

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
as mighty foes
sure

RR1, poorly made
DL Poorly Made.png

RR2, HE3, BF1, basically zerog+artillery cannons
DL ZeroG Artil.png

RR/HE3, explosives 100
DL Bombs Away.png

Mostly stuck to RR, especially on the basic blocks unlike some others

bombs away is to just murder everything as fast as being in a corp where you can't properly protect your cab allows it to and oh jeez is it effective, even against modded stuff-

these also have DL in their names becausewhynot
20200827115402_1.jpg

oh and thanks to requirement changes this post can be completely ignored ._.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aardvark123

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Jul 23, 2018
Wow, that was quick!

I've made an amendment to the requirements in the original post. Due to an oversight, we've changed the block requirements from mostly Reticule Research to some Reticule Research. It's to do with how Reticule Research EXP is attributed. We'll still consider the Techs that have already been submitted.

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
Wow, that was quick!

I've made an amendment to the requirements in the original post. Due to an oversight, we've changed the block requirements from mostly Reticule Research to some Reticule Research. It's to do with how Reticule Research EXP is attributed. We'll still consider the Techs that have already been submitted.
Wait does this mean mine just got nulled for being mostly RR-

Reactions: Aardvark123

garr890354839

Nov 1, 2019
Now that I have finished uploading all them, lemme describe them:
RR Grade X Concepts: Grade Respawn Tech Concepts (have some for every corporation).
RR Patrol Labrat: A small RR tech that has a ZPE to float techs up into the path of the Hive missiles.
RR Beam Labrat: A medium-small tech that features beam as their only weapons.
RR Silo Labrat: A small tech that uses its missiles to strike hard from far away.
RR Mortar Labrat: A tiny tech that uses sticky bombs to great extent.
RR Melee Labrat: A two-part small tech that uses only Vibro Blades.
RR Guardian Labrat: A massive tech that features excessive firepower
RR Defensive Unit: A base that features many, many tesla coils and can rip apart techs in relatively short order.
RR Base Labrat: A docile but tough tech that can easily be weaponized.
RR RnD Defensive Unit: The old RnD Charger, now with Tesla Coils.
RR Destroyer Labrat: A larger tech that features many types of weaponry and hover bug to counter any anti-grav bubbles
RR Pacifist Tank: The same size as the RR Destroyer, but only uses the Anti-grav gun.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: lukasxpl

garr890354839

Nov 1, 2019
Wow, that was quick!

However, you cannot have a "RR" enemy population with bases of any of the other corporations. Also, "RR-looking" is vague. I could whip up something with GC Bumpers that looks RR with only one RR block, and that would still be some RR. This means that RR techs made with them will all be GC-based spawns and not RR-based. You asked for RR enemies, you get them.

Reactions: lukasxpl
Status
Not open for further replies.