respawning veins (with exploration in mind)

should resource veins respawn after a FEW DAYS(in game) or last 3 TIMES LONGER

• after a few game days

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

snowfire2002

Nov 3, 2022
i know that the devs wish for more exploring but if the auto miners do not mine unless im close enough let the veins last either 2 times longer or respawn after 4-5 days, dont get me wrong i dont mind building new factorys but its painfull to have a base i need to move all the time id like to have a nice big place with a garrage and a runway with a minefeild but i cant because the rescources dont respawn in the same spot i love exploring around but its gets stale if im forced to do it theres not enough to see or find to make me want to explore like that

Reactions: harpo99999

Geocorp Jumper

May 24, 2016
I personally would like them to both respawn and last longer. I once suggested that veins have multiple “levels”, each deeper and more rewarding than the last, and each corporation’s autominer will be able to reach down to a certain level. Then autominers could have diversity in both mining speed and mining depth.

SUPER-TANK

Dec 10, 2019
Actually, I think TT worldgen is infinite, so you theoretically will never run out of stuff......

Geocorp Jumper

May 24, 2016
You can’t have an infinitely generating world. That’s the limitations of a machine with finite memory and storage. Terratech is big, yes, but I’d just about bet money that it’s anything but infinite.