Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Meh.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nerf Craft

Sep 6, 2018
After browsing the Steam Workshop I discovered some posts for trying out unobtainable blocks that were either removed or never implemented or NPC exclusive(*Craft Mike Head*). Seeing these posts made me feel that for those people who are newer to the game, or for older players wanting some nostalgia, maybe add some block dispensers to the R&D testing chamber that can spawn in those unobtainable blocks. After discovering all the unobtainable blocks in the game, I feel this is truly the way to get a blast from the past.

Reactions: Wassaup

Wassaup

Apr 28, 2019
After browsing the Steam Workshop I discovered some posts for trying out unobtainable blocks that were either removed or never implemented or NPC exclusive(*Craft Mike Head*). Seeing these posts made me feel that for those people who are newer to the game, or for older players wanting some nostalgia, maybe add some block dispensers to the R&D testing chamber that can spawn in those unobtainable blocks. After discovering all the unobtainable blocks in the game, I feel this is truly the way to get a blast from the past.
As long as techs that utilize these blocks cannot be loaded in any other game mode, than yeah, this sounds like fun!

Reactions: Nerf Craft