• Yes

• No

• Other (post down below)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TubaAssassin

Jul 28, 2017
Also, YOU'RE PROTECTING NO ONE. YOU'RE NOT DOING A VERY GOOS JOB OF KEEPING PEACE. YOU STARTED THIS ALL BY TAKING SOMETHING WAYYYY TOO SERIOUSLY. All of this because of a single comment. Wow. You're not as strong as you think. Again, you have to POST THE BP's AND THEN PRODUCE THE TECHS. THE LEMON KINGDOM HAS NOTHING BUT MEGATON SPAM. YOU MAKE THEM SEEM SOOOO MUCH STRONGER THAN WHAT THEY ACTUALLY ARE. Also, do you really think 5 block thick HE walls would do any good? What about Bombers, huh? Didn't think of that did you.

You make me REAL mad @GamerParrish.

Boomik. Enough.
You started this thread because you wanted help to defend yourself if/when they attack, right? Well, provoking him like this isn't really convincing me that he's the bad guy here. I suggest you back off, calm down, and think carefully about your next move. I don't know what started this whole mess, but right now you both look like trigger-happy lunatics.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not

Boomik. Enough.
You started this thread because you wanted help to defend yourself if/when they attack, right? Well, provoking him like this isn't really convincing me that he's the bad guy here. I suggest you back off, calm down, and think carefully about your next move. I don't know what started this whole mess, but right now you both look like gun-happy lunatics.
He "declared war" on the Kebabs because of a simple comment. He alerted other kingdoms to get on our bad side. I said the comment, but HE made it seem like a really big deal and started the mess we are in now.

TubaAssassin

Jul 28, 2017
Where is this thread you speak of? I would like to see the comment that started this whole thing.

Zargn

Administrator
Nov 30, 2015
Sweden
THE LEMON KINGDOM HAS NOTHING BUT MEGATON SPAM
I dont see how this is important right now.
(Btw, we have more than just megaton spam)

And I still hope there can be a peaceful way to solve this. It is up to you @Bøømik and @GamerParrish to talk this through, and prevent a huge costly war.

This is still RP, you know?
I know that it is role-play, but a argument of this size should not happen, so both of you, please try not to start word fights like this again...

Reactions: Boomik

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
This is still RP, you know?
I know, but you two are blurring the lines between "roleplay" and real-life. Making a thread to "delete" a person's kingdom isn't very nice, and so is insulting him indirectly, not to mention posting your supposed "powerful bomber" in his own thread, isn't a friendly thing to see.

Try to be nice every once in a while, yeah?

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Where is this thread you speak of? I would like to see the comment that started this whole thing.
Edit: Y'know what... I like the Kebab Kingdom as a threat. It'll make it stronger and make it so that people won't mess with us. So they're afraid that we will just push a button and they're gone forever. We won't use it on any existing kingdoms for now.
This was the comment. The Kebab Kingdom started out like this and was meant to be like this, but somehow @GamerParrish didn't seem to like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.