• No

• Other (post down below)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
The UFK is planning on getting lots of kingdoms' help to "destroy" us, should we retaliate? If we retaliate, will you help? If so, how? Will we completely obliterate them or just do a small attack as a warning to not mess with us? I need your opinions. @QuackDuck @The Grand Teki @JimmyBlether

@GamerParrish you did this to yourself. The Lemons won't help, if they do, they will get on our bad side, and that's not a bright thing to do, even if you're the almighty Lemons.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
We should only attack them if they attack us first

Starting an unessasary war will use up our already low amounts of resources

Reactions: Boomik

QuackDuck

Duck on holiday
Jun 24, 2017
Near a duck pond in Britain
duckduckgo.com
I have spoken to the Council about this issue and we have come to a conclusion.

Going to war against the United Federation of Kingdoms would not be ideal, as @GamerParrish has a large tech army under his control. We may not be able to win this war if it started and even if we did, we would lose lots of valuable resources. @GamerParrish also has ties with the Lemon Kingdom, which may try and defend its ally, and I think we all know how powerful the Lemon Army is.

Also, we are still fighting against Kiwi forces, so splitting up our armies to fight another threat would weaken the attack against the Kiwi's, which can allow them to recover and possible launch a large counterattack. Finally, the U.F.K. still has not directed any hostile action at us or the Kebab Kingdom, so fighting them now would be unreasonable.

In the meantime, I suggest we stay vigilant, in case a new situation arises.

TubaAssassin

Jul 28, 2017
Attacking first is NEVER a good idea. Even if you have evidence that suggests that they're planning to attack you, launching a preemptive strike on them will make you look like the aggressor. My advice is to build up your defenses now, and wait for them to make the first move.

EDIT: I somehow completely omitted a few words when writing my initial reply. Fixed that.

Last edited:

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
I have spoken to the Council about this issue and we have come to a conclusion.

Going to war against the United Federation of Kingdoms would not be ideal, as @GamerParrish has a large tech army under his control. We may not be able to win this war if it started and even if we did, we would lose lots of valuable resources. @GamerParrish also has ties with the Lemon Kingdom, which may try and defend its ally, and I think we all know how powerful the Lemon Army is.

Also, we are still fighting against Kiwi forces, so splitting up our armies to fight another threat would weaken the attack against the Kiwi's, which can allow them to recover and possible launch a large counterattack. Finally, the U.F.K. still has not directed any hostile action at us or the Kebab Kingdom, so fighting them now would be unreasonable.

In the meantime, I suggest we stay vigilant, in case a new situation arises.
What's the "Council"? Also, @GamerParrish only has a few techs under his command. The Lemon Kingdom techs don't carry over to UFK. He has to make new ones for a new kingdom, and produce them.

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
The UFK is planning on getting lots of kingdoms' help to "destroy" us, should we retaliate? If we retaliate, will you help? If so, how? Will we completely obliterate them or just do a small attack as a warning to not mess with us? I need your opinions. @QuackDuck @The Grand Teki @JimmyBlether

@GamerParrish you did this to yourself. The Lemons won't help, if they do, they will get on our bad side, and that's not a bright thing to do, even if you're the almighty Lemons.
You know my sole purpose, peace among ALL kingdoms. And that ONE comment, has caused a delema. And just know, I have A LOT of techs, I just don't show them. Once I get home from church, I will post over 102 techs. HAVE FUN WITH THAT B00mik! If I get back, and this thread is disbanded, or, you make yourself non-hostile. I will not fight, however, I will stand against you, and I am more powerful than you think. Just know, that if this thread is not gone by the time I get home, I will attack. And I will be swift, with no mercy. And currently, I have moved out of my territory. To unexplored land, underground, in a radar proof base. 5 block thick hawkeye walls, all being shielded, and repairing. Once I attack, I will not be kind, as for the Lemons. You treat them like dirt, they can crush you, they can snap you into little chips of wood. They are powerful enough to destroy all, and I am willing to die. For the cause of peace among ALL lands, even if this means, giving all that I've worked for. Month after month, hour by hour, I have been ready. I have been saving, I am ready, to destroy, mangle, and blow up anything in my path that is hostile towards others.

B00mik, I hope you rethink your choice before I get home in 5 hours.

QuackDuck

Duck on holiday
Jun 24, 2017
duckduckgo.com
You know my sole purpose, peace among ALL kingdoms. And that ONE comment, has caused a delema. And just know, I have A LOT of techs, I just don't show them. Once I get home from church, I will post over 102 techs. HAVE FUN WITH THAT B00mik! If I get back, and this thread is disbanded, or, you make yourself non-hostile. I will not fight, however, I will stand against you, and I am more powerful than you think. Just know, that if this thread is not gone by the time I get home, I will attack. And I will be swift, with no mercy. And currently, I have moved out of my territory. To unexplored land, underground, in a radar proof base. 5 block thick hawkeye walls, all being shielded, and repairing. Once I attack, I will not be kind, as for the Lemons. You treat them like dirt, they can crush you, they can snap you into little chips of wood. They are powerful enough to destroy all, and I am willing to die. For the cause of peace among ALL lands, even if this means, giving all that I've worked for. Month after month, hour by hour, I have been ready. I have been saving, I am ready, to destroy, mangle, and blow up anything in my path that is hostile towards others.

Calm down, most of us do not want another war. However, I have to admit the Kebab Kingdom is quite hostile to other kingdoms, judging from recent events.

Reactions: Legionite and Zargn

TubaAssassin

Jul 28, 2017

Alright, can we all calm down for a second?
I urge both of you to think before doing anything rash. Tensions are high right now, and harsh words have been thrown, but if either of you start lobbing cannon shells at the other, the rest of us will inevitably get dragged into it. If that does happen, then it won't matter who started it, both of you will be seen as hostile lunatics, and you'll gain nothing by alienating everyone.

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering

Alright, can we all calm down for a second?
I urge both of you to think before doing anything rash. Tensions are high right now, and harsh words have been thrown, but if either of you start lobbing cannon shells at the other, the rest of us will inevitably get dragged into it. If that does happen, then it won't matter who started it, both of you will be seen as hostile lunatics, and you'll gain nothing by alienating everyone.
If I have to protect others, I will do so. I will destroy B00mik or HEAVILY DAMAGE HIM if he does become NON-HOSTILE

TubaAssassin

Jul 28, 2017
If I have to protect others, I will do so. I will destroy B00mik or HEAVILY DAMAGE HIM if he does become NON-HOSTILE
You might want to rethink of what you just said.
You will destroy him if he does stop hostilities or does not? How you've worded it here suggests the former.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
@GamerParrish I am NOT HOSTILE if you're NOT HOSTILE. Also, yeah, just because you post 102 techs doesn't mean you're armory has them. You have to PRODUCE the techs, and since TFK has only been here for a few weeks, I doubt that you have made ANY. Also, you have to post the BP FIRST before you can produce them. Production takes time, as well. You can't use your Lemon Kingdom techs either as they're a courtesy of the Lemon Kingdom. I will not delete this thread.

You make me mad. You're just a typical salty kid.

Last edited:

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Also, YOU'RE PROTECTING NO ONE. YOU'RE NOT DOING A VERY GOOS JOB OF KEEPING PEACE. YOU STARTED THIS ALL BY TAKING SOMETHING WAYYYY TOO SERIOUSLY. All of this because of a single comment. Wow. You're not as strong as you think. Again, you have to POST THE BP's AND THEN PRODUCE THE TECHS. THE LEMON KINGDOM HAS NOTHING BUT MEGATON SPAM. YOU MAKE THEM SEEM SOOOO MUCH STRONGER THAN WHAT THEY ACTUALLY ARE. Also, do you really think 5 block thick HE walls would do any good? What about Bombers, huh? Didn't think of that did you.

You make me REAL mad @GamerParrish.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
The Kebabs are now regularly sending scanner drones to detect any TFK techs within a 2 km radius of the Kebab Kingdom. Once something is detected, it will us. From there, we will send in artillery and orbital strikers to destroy said tech.

QuackDuck

Duck on holiday
Jun 24, 2017
duckduckgo.com
Ok, ok, everyone just calm down for a second. @Bøømik , I know you are mad, but there is no need to call someone a typical salty kid, that would just make this worse. @GamerParrish , from what I can gather, you took a roleplay comment too seriously. There is no need for that, roleplay is just some silly pastime some of us forum people like, so take everything you see on the Kingdoms forum as just something for fun.

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
All right, that's it. I've seen enough. I'm calling a moderator. Everyone, please simmer down.

@Zargn

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Ok, ok, everyone just calm down for a second. @Bøømik , I know you are mad, but there is no need to call someone a typical salty kid, that would just make this worse. @GamerParrish , from what I can gather, you took a roleplay comment too seriously. There is no need for that, roleplay is just some silly pastime some of us forum people like, so take everything you see on the Kingdoms forum as just something for fun.
I don't get mad often, so this is an event. Okay...

Calming down...

25% complete
50% complete
75% complete
100% complete

Temper has been reduced to normal status.

Status
Not open for further replies.