Repair Bubble Glitch

Refer to the image, as shown in the image there seems to be a "dead zone" inside my tech that doesn't get repaired, I managed to get a screenshot at the perfect time after a battle. my first thought was maybe the block was disconnected but as you can see there's still a gun attached to it. and furthermore, I have a block magnet and mobile SCU on the back which would move it if it was disconnected.

I also attached the snapshot of the tech, however, I'm fairly certain this is a one-off situation and may be hard to replicate. TerraTechWin64_eYoRtaIEWD.png

Attachments

Website
www.youtube.com
It might just be that the particular block is glitched. I've not seen it with repairs failing to happen, but with a few other glitches, seemingly randomly, a single block will block attachment of other blocks around it and/or be unable to be picked up by an SCU.

This might be another aspect of that. If so, I'd expect you can't replicate this, after reloading the game.

Redlegdaddy

So each block has data in it and you can see this data get bugged when a block can not be picked up by magnets or SCU. Basically, replace that block with a fresh block from inventory and it should fix it. You can also send the glitched block back to inventory with a cab and it will be fixed.