Reapers Playground

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Darn youtube always making things difficult. Thanks for taking the time to show off some of my techs! Unfortunately I missed watching the episode. Will it be available later?
It has been posted on my channel and should be available anytime you like.
I just checked and for some reason it is being considered inappropriate content so I am going to have to look into that. Hopefully it will get figured out soon. Have a good one [8D)

A little update:
I was able to appeal to Youtube in hopes that they will reverse their decision so here's hoping. [8D)

Last edited:

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello Everybuilder!
This week in the showcase we are featuring @Nooboid for their very first showcase and there is a very good chance of tech on tech destruction!
With builds like these you could easily rule any TT world you happen to be in.
Thanks for the audition Nooboid it is appreciated.

Till next time, Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello Everybuilder!
I got a few techs here I would like to share in hopes of others having some fun with them.
I went a little batty there for a while and these happened. Just don't let them in your attic ;).
Don't worry this won't spoil anything with the Helloween Challenge, these turned into something way better in my opinion.

Mini Bat
Mini Bat RX1.png

Bitty Bat
Bitty Bat RX1.png

Missile Bat
Missile Bat RX1.png
Watch out they're bitters!
Have a good one and I hoped everyone had an awesome Helloween [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello Everybuilder!
I have a few techs that I forgot to post from my last campaign so here we are.
These three techs kind of go together since I used the Max crafter to craft all the parts for the other two I figure they should be a set.
The Max crafter is able to craft blocks from all corporations at the same time which is pretty handy and with this kind of storage you won't run out too fast.
Max Crafter RX1.png
The first tech crafted was Ripper just so I had a good fast tech for scooting around in while creating.
Ripper 1011 RX1.png
From there we got to work on our main goal which was to craft another larger, more capable tech from the ground up and we ended up with a tech that was Purely Crafted.
Purely Crafted RX1.png
Turns out it is a pretty sweet ride for just about any occasion.
More incoming below.....

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
These last two you may have seen on the Community Core, but here they are for anyone who needs a do anything type tech for your end game needs.
Need to destroy an enemy, harvest a forest or even clean the battlefield? This setup will do it all. You just need to hook up the trailer and you are on your way!
Out N About 103B RX1.png
Inventowy RX1.png

Well I think that just about catches me up with everything I had missed, but just in case I did forget something I did find this video as well that may be informative.

Till next time, Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
hello reaper, remember how you liked my Gen I Zpros?
Hello, how's it goin'? I sure do, they where zippy little flyers!
This new set looks pretty sporty as well.
Are these meant to be auditioned for the showcase? If so please post them on the Showcase Auditions thread Here
Either way I'll give them a try the next time I'm playing TT. Thanks!
Have a good one [8D)

Last edited: