Reapers Playground

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Heyy reaper. I'm getting back into the swing of making models again. Can't find the save file though.
Right on, glad to hear the urge to build has found you once again ;). The saves have been moved into My documents, my games, Terratech, and then a folder with a long number on it. Within the folder are all your saves, screenshots and snapshots. Hope it helps! Have a good one [8D)

Kyler78

Do you mean the techs from Seth_Seth's last showcase? If so there where two that wouldn't load for me either while the other three worked fine.
Or are you unable to load any of them?
There has been some issues with saves not loading and it may be causing problems with the snapshots as well, but that is just a guess.
Hopefully things get figured out quickly.
Have a good one [8D)
Just the few techs I have won't show up at all. Only the 'auto snaphots' will load. (And I have like 50)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello Everybuilder!
It's been a bit, but we are back with a Saturday Showcase to get things going ;). Today we are going to be featuring some of @Seth_Seth creations for their 7th episode and wait until you see what they have auditioned!
This duo would be a great addition to any explorers fleet as they provide air and ground support for any area that they are in.
Thanks for the audition Seth_Seth they were a ton of fun to play with!

Till next time, Have a good one [8D)

Seth_Seth

Possibly trying to get himself to play TT
Website
sites.google.com
Hello Everybuilder!
It's been a bit, but we are back with a Saturday Showcase to get things going ;). Today we are going to be featuring some of @Seth_Seth creations for their 7th episode and wait until you see what they have auditioned!
This duo would be a great addition to any explorers fleet as they provide air and ground support for any area that they are in.
Thanks for the audition Seth_Seth they were a ton of fun to play with!

This has managed to get me to try to do more TT stuff totally isn't because i want to get to 11 episodes and oh jeez i can still submit a couple of techs despite the amount i already have

If you're wondering why Railship has such bad balancing and can't really go up, two things
1. There's a grand total of 2 GC Gyros, not a whole lot of balance
2. The ship is barely able to keep itself up in the air despite the bit of automatic lift, and there isn't exactly alot of y axis thrusters like you saw, the reason it drops when you go down is because the HB gets disabled entirely from holding down

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
The ship is barely able to keep itself up in the air despite the bit of automatic lift, and there isn't exactly alot of y axis thrusters like you saw, the reason it drops when you go down is because the HB gets disabled entirely from holding down
I didn't know that holding down would disabled the hover bug. Thanks for letting me know! Either way it's a pretty sweet tech to travel around in.
Have a good one [8D)

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com
I didn't know that holding down would disabled the hover bug. Thanks for letting me know! Either way it's a pretty sweet tech to travel around in.
Have a good one [8D)
Mainly because the hovers making the hoverbug happen are normal orientation, so if you hold down the hovers just stop entirely as usual, stopping the hoverbug as well

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Mainly because the hovers making the hoverbug happen are normal orientation, so if you hold down the hovers just stop entirely as usual, stopping the hoverbug as well
It just seems weird that the hovers react like that. I thought the only way to get them to lower or raise a tech was with the hover control block which makes sense in my opinion, but to have it react to holding down seems like a bad thing to me. Possibly a bug even.
Well I'll keep that in mind for the next time I use the hoverbug. Thanks again!
Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello Everybuilder!
Today in the showcase we are featuring a creation built by @Kyler78 and they were nice enough to audition a tech with its alternate paint scheme included which is a very nice option to have.
The tech itself was created in co-op campaign and can clear an area of resources, blocks and enemies which are all key features I like to see on a campaign build.
Lets not forget the awesome wheelies this tech can do!
Thanks again for the audition Kyler78.

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello everybuilder!
This was supposed to be a Saturday thing, but something came up so now it is a good way to start a Monday!
For this Saturday/Monday Showcase were featuring techs that were created by @Shayne for their eleventh episode and they went all out.
There are a whole bunch of awesome techs to check out and I couldn't wait!
Thanks for another amazing audition Shayne, the techs were a ton of fun as you know!

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello!
Today we got a brand new motorcycle complete with rider and some hidden abilities.
Lets see what it can do.

Stunt Bike Mike RX1.png

This is how I made out during my test drive. Let me know how yours goes.

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello Everybuilder!
Today in the showcase we are featuring a group of techs that were created by @BenBacon for their third episode!
Lets get right into it and check out these wonderful creations.
With most of these techs being flyers/hovers it was a really nice touch having the tiny battlers to play with as well. Very cool!
Thanks again for the audition BenBacon, I had some fun with those techs ;)!

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello Everybuilder!
In today's showcase we are going to be featuring @Shayne for their 12th episode which gives them the record for most showcases at this point in time!
This time we have some pretty awesome drone styled techs to check out along with a very cool test plane. When these techs let their missiles fly from high in the sky everything below is sure to fry ;).
Thanks again for the audition Shayne these techs were great fun!

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello Everybuilder!
Today is been a good one for a few reasons. First we are showcasing some brand new creations from @Seth_Seth and they have put a collection together for us to play with! So lets jump in and see what they can do.
Thanks for another amazing audition Seth_Seth!
The second reason is that we now have more than 6000 hrs played in TT. It was kind of a goal I set for myself.
Thirdly we are closing in on 50,000 views for this thread so lets keep it going. Another goal I had for myself.
So thanks to everyone who has helped me reach these goal, your awesome is appreciated!

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com
Hello Everybuilder!
Today is been a good one for a few reasons. First we are showcasing some brand new creations from @Seth_Seth and they have put a collection together for us to play with! So lets jump in and see what they can do.
Thanks for another amazing audition Seth_Seth!
The second reason is that we now have more than 6000 hrs played in TT. It was kind of a goal I set for myself.
Thirdly we are closing in on 50,000 views for this thread so lets keep it going. Another goal I had for myself.
So thanks to everyone who has helped me reach these goal, your awesome is appreciated!

Great video as always, probably should have mentioned the intended way of launching the Highdog into the air...
And about the tren, it's getting remade at some point, LandCari is not a waggon for the train, Neither's DL Cannonshot, and heck SpeedLance still isn't working? the waggons it did have weren't exactly very good

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Great video as always, probably should have mentioned the intended way of launching the Highdog into the air...
And about the tren, it's getting remade at some point, LandCari is not a waggon for the train, Neither's DL Cannonshot, and heck SpeedLance still isn't working? the waggons it did have weren't exactly very good
Thanks, it's appreciated!
It's all good we had some fun figuring it out ;)! Yeah, Speedlance still won't show up for some reason.
Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Good Morning EveryBuilder!
Today in the showcase we are going to feature a group of techs that have been created by @Falchoin for their first episode! As soon as you see these techs you will know why I say a good one was had;).
Great job on these builds Falchoin and thanks for letting my try them out!