Reapers Playground

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Thanks @reaperx1 !

Looks like the save file somehow lost all the custom control schemes. The only ones which are intended to work with the defaults are the planes and the helicopters. The airships all are supposed to have their own. I bet this was due to an update somewhere between when I posted the file and the showcase. I'll re-submit the same file and make sure the control schemes are all correct, sorry about that!

Thanks for the feature! You piloted them really well despite the missing control schemes XD.
Your welcome! Even without the custom control schemes all the techs handled pretty well and I was able to make three episodes from that save of awesome.
Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello Everybuilder!
Once again we are going to be featuring some of @Saelem Black creations from the collection that was auditioned for the second episode. There was so many good builds in there I just couldn't squeeze it into one showcase.
There was a little problem with some enemies, but as you will see we managed to make it through quite handily ;).
Thanks again Saelem for the great audition!

Till next time, Have a good one [8D)

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
Thanks Reaper! You're a great pilot! The key with the Chariot Gunship (the twinblade helicopter) is that you should engage mostly with the monster mortars at 600 meters overhead or so. It takes some practice, but it's very effective once you get the hang of it.

The big one you flew (which showed "My First Tech" as the name)" is called the Cursebreaker. It actually works happiest with the hovercraft control scheme.

Thanks for the video! My favorite part is seeing you tear into them and comment on the build, haha

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Thanks Reaper! You're a great pilot! The key with the Chariot Gunship (the twinblade helicopter) is that you should engage mostly with the monster mortars at 600 meters overhead or so. It takes some practice, but it's very effective once you get the hang of it.

The big one you flew (which showed "My First Tech" as the name)" is called the Cursebreaker. It actually works happiest with the hovercraft control scheme.

Thanks for the video! My favorite part is seeing you tear into them and comment on the build, haha
Your welcome and also thanks! :) Yeah with a little more practice I could see being unstoppable with that tech. Tearing into the techs is pretty high on my favorites list as well especially when I see new ideas and designs.
Keep up the awesome and always have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello Everybuilder!
Its a Monday so lets get cooperative with a bit of multiplayer and see what happens as we try to build up a turret that will scare off any baddies that come our way.

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
To all the Canadians out there have a good one eh as we celebrate Canada Day! Hey that even rhymes [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello Everybuilder!
It has been a long time coming, but I finally got into the Gauntlet to make a few runs so that I could hopefully complete the Steam achievements and this is how things went.
Turns out this little plan is way better than I thought it would have been. The handling this thing has is surprising!

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello everybuilder!
Today we are going to feature the last of @Saelem Black techs that were auditioned in that wonderful save of theirs!
You can be sure that we are going to take to the skies and see just how much fun we can have ;).

Thanks again Saelem for the awesome audition, a good one was definitely had [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello Everybuilder!

I have a few campaign techs that I would like to share in hopes that they may be put to good use.
These two techs work quite well together and I haven't found an enemy yet that can ground the Harvesterror. Even if that were to happen the Ball Buster would unleash its fury in defence of its fallen buddy ;).

Harvesterror
1201 HarvesterrorRX1.png
It hovers, it flies, it battles, but when it tries to consume a massive amount of resources it may through a few surprises at you. This tech is so much fun to use in the campaign I just had to share it.

And just in case you need a little backup the Harvesterror comes with its little buddy the Ball Buster. These can be used in groups pretty effective since they are AI controlled hover techs.
Its a lot of fun too!
Ball Buster RX1.png
Let me know how you make out if you give them a try. Its always good to get a little constructive criticism.
Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello everybuilder!
It's been a pretty big week with the release of the co-op campaign and of course I couldn't wait to get at it.
After it is all said and done this is how it all went down and the techs that it took to do it. Well the ones I created anyway.

Here's the adventure!

And here are the techs!
1202 coop camp RX1.png

coop 4.png

Tipsy RX1.png
The updated versions of Tipsy will follow. I ran out of room.....

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello Everybuilder!
Today in the showcase we are going to be featuring a tech from @Accelerat0r for their first episode so get ready it is a big one.

Great job on the tech Accelerat0r and thanks for the audition! For such a big tech it handled very well.

Hello EveryBuilder!
With all the mini com core inspired building that went on the other day I ended up with a lot of tiny techs that the Dev's probably won't have time to show so I will do my best to get through all of them. That is if I can stop playing with my favorites that is.
Check it out to see them all in action!

Have a good one [8D)

Hello Everybuilder!
It's showcase time once again and we have three techs that were auditioned by @Seth_Seth for their sixth episode of cool builds!
One big advantage that these techs enjoy is that these techs can all help each other out. There is a bigger meaner main battler that has a battle buddy in the form of a tank for back up and if they need a charge in a pinch, we even have a tech for that too.
I just love a good team, so lets see what we can get up to.
Thanks for another great audition Seth_Seth, a good one was definitely had on my end!

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
Hello Everybuilder!
It's showcase time once again and we have three techs that were auditioned by @Seth_Seth for their sixth episode of cool builds!
One big advantage that these techs enjoy is that these techs can all help each other out. There is a bigger meaner main battler that has a battle buddy in the form of a tank for back up and if they need a charge in a pinch, we even have a tech for that too.
Thanks for another great audition Seth_Seth, a good one was definitely had on my end!

And it was definitely a good video

Railship and Speedlance didn't work? I'll reupload them on the Auditions then, you'll also get some extra techs too for next time

Also Hyperlırd was based off of a twitter tech i randomly found

Kyler78

Heyy reaper. I'm getting back into the swing of making models again. Can't find the save file though.

Last edited:

Kyler78

Hello Everybuilder!

I can't get the techs in the form of the picture to load into the game now..?