Reapers Playground

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
I had to take this next plane out of coop creative to finish it up in the R&D due to the block limits in coop, but I think it was well worth it.
Its fast enough to fly and carry all the weaponry it needs to deal out some devastation!
coop flyer RX1.png
Till next time, Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello everyone!
Lets showcase some techs on this fine Saturday. We are going to be featuring builds by @SUPERMECHM500 for their forth episode in the showcase and these builds you might not want to miss.
We have three techs that have been auditioned and they only get better as we go!
Thanks for the audition Supermechm500 I had a blast with these techs ;).

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello everyone!
I headed into the co-op creative mode for this round of Multiplayer Monday and this little flyer was born.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello everybody!
Today while in the campaign I got the idea to test something out with the Sky Anchors in hopes of making them even more of a sky anchor and wouldn't you know it, it worked!
So now lets start thinking about the next big build we are going to start.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello everyone!
Here are a few more campaign creations I have to share. Hopefully they will help others as much as they helped me.
The first one is an updated version of my harvester I previously built in this campaign, but now it is even more efficient.
1201 Harvester RX1.png
And with one of these little sales units you won't even need a harvester. These have also been upgraded to be better than the previous version. Now with more guns and power for some bubbles.
2 Armed AI Sales RX1.png
This third tech started as a UFO styled build and it turned into this which is still unknown so it is fitting I guess.
It is a decent battle tech and with its SCU's it is able to clean up a variety of messes.
1102 Hovership RX1.png

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello everybody!
Its showcase time once again and we are going to feature a couple of sporty little flyers that were created by @TheGamingEnder for their second showcase episode.
These planes may be small, but they sure make up for it with agility as we were able to fly around the enemy and just spray them down with bullets.
These two planes are perfect if you are looking to have some fun while pestering the baddies!
These were some cool builds TheGamingEnder, thanks for the audition!

TheGamingEnder

lemonian founder of Z-tech corp
Hello everybody!
Its showcase time once again and we are going to feature a couple of sporty little flyers that were created by @TheGamingEnder for their second showcase episode.
These planes may be small, but they sure make up for it with agility as we were able to fly around the enemy and just spray them down with bullets.
These two planes are perfect if you are looking to have some fun while pestering the baddies!
These were some cool builds TheGamingEnder, thanks for the audition!

thanks again reaper, and I do have one more Z-pro series 1 for you, and a origin craft of the Z-pro's, both fast and agile. I am making more Z-pros soon, after I get an good idea for the Z-4(the first in the second series: series 2). see you again soon when I have more techs to show!
p.s. I have now made a custom aircraft control for Z-tech's air and spacecrafts, which are easy to use. also, I am new to piloting, aircraft, and even flying(bit better then I was before) but had no problems with flight.

Last edited:

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
thanks again reaper, and I do have one more Z-pro series 1 for you, and a origin craft of the Z-pro's, both fast and agile. I am making more Z-pros soon, after I get an good idea for the Z-4(the first in the second series: series 2). see you again soon when I have more techs to show!
p.s. I have now made a custom aircraft control for Z-tech's air and spacecrafts, which are easy to use. also, I am new to piloting, aircraft, and even flying(bit better then I was before) but had no problems with flight.
Your welcome [8D). More flyers sounds awesome to me, I'll be looking forward to trying them out with your new custom controls! See ya then, Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello!
I have had one heck of a week so far with my internet so I am a little behind schedule so today I have a little bit of progress on the Sky Hub to share.
The testing went better than I thought it would have which sets us up nicely to keep on building.
It is coming together, but the hardest parts are still to come.
Let me know if you see any improvements that could be made to this build.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello everybuilder!
Sorry for the late showcase, but I just got home.
The important thing is that we have some really cool builds that were created by @john10112 for their first showcase and it is a doozy.
With these techs you could easily defend any position without worry. Just check them out to see what I mean.
Thanks again for the audition John! This was one of the funnest times I have had making a mess in the R&D.

Have a good one [8D)

john10112

Thanks for the showcase! :D. Maybe shorten your intro music/ card a little bit.

It was fun to watch you fool around with the techs and even build a nice set up. The corners are the biggest weakness I noticed when building it, but I hoped that any enemies would be obliterated before they could reach it. I also forgot wireless chargers when I was done building it and as a result of the game not having a free cam I couldn't place the chargers in a good place for range.

It was fun testing, as I would take the biggest techs I could fine and blow them up with the iron dome. I would also line up like 4 iron titans on one massive target and obliterate it.

I didn't fill the entire thing with blocks because of cost. I also didn't fill the entire thing with solar panels because you only need 1 solar panel per battery.

If you click on the steam link here, their is a photo collage of me building this thing. Their is also specs:

240 MK3 battleship cannons

72 Cruise Missiles

12 Monster Mortars

44 Seeker Missile Pods

8 HG1 Cannon Turrets

Feel free to check out my other techs: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197996835020/myworkshopfiles/