Reapers Playground

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello!
We made it to another Monday and there is a smell of deathmatch in the air.
I kind of ran into an interesting problem while playing today, but we made the best out of it.

Does anyone know how to kick another player while in deathmatch?

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Well, I never played deathmatch. It didn't seem that interesting to me. I do like building in peace after all. Hard to do that when everyone is hostile looking for people to destroy.
I get that. Building is the best part of the game. [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello everybody!
I found a video of a build that I thought some may find interesting. This is my take on mobile artillery. This build is still a work in progress, but could be getting a revival soon.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello everyone!
It was kind of a late night yesterday so here is a postponed Saturday Showcase featuring some really cool techs that have been created by @Mindl3ss !
They were so much flying around while trying to hunt down the hardest enemies of the game. I even got the biggest one to almost to a backflip which was pretty surprising.
Thanks for letting me try these out Mindl3ss, I had a blast with them! ;).

Have a good one [8D)

SUPERMECHM500

Mechanical fiend
Website
SM--supermechm500.repl.co
Hey @reaperx1, the construction of the SCII Terran Battlecruiser will resume shortly.
Because the last day of school is literally tomorrow and 8th grade promotion on Tuesday, I will have my PC back by then. Untill then, I'm playing fortnite. I haven't lost interest in building replicas yet!

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello everyone!
Over the last few days I have been building up a storm in the campaign, but ran into a bit of a mental block so I took a break to make a showcase for @TheGamingEnder and couldn't keep myself from tinkering with the auditioned tech and this is how it turned out.
It is now a bit more drifty!
ae86 B RX1.png
Shortly after that I headed in some coop mp and built up a little jet powered flyer that has a knack for staying airborne even when running out of fuel.
This is the Dragonfly.
Dragonfly RX1.png
Feel free to try them out and upgrade as you please.
Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello everyone!
I know I'm a little late again, but this showcase featuring @TheGamingEnder and their AE86 build are great for the car enthusiast in us all.
I think the attention to detail is quite impressive for such a build making very cool in my books.
Thanks again for the audition TheGamingEnder it was fun touring around in your ride.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello again!
As we get back on track this week lets catch up on some multiplayer as we head into the deathmatch to remind us all how fun it can be ;).

Have a good one [8D)