Reapers Playground

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello everyone!
We are here with another pretty awesome Saturday ShowCase featuring @SUPERMECHM500 and they are auditioning something big with this one.
I'll give you a hint. It is big, a multi tech and can almost shoot the moon.
Thanks for the great audition SUPERMECHM500, It was the making of a good one for sure!

Have a good one [8D)

SUPERMECHM500

Mechanical fiend
Website
SM--supermechm500.repl.co
I didn't quite get the colour scheme perfect, but it's close I think. [8D)
It's very close. But I don't see why the "Metallic Black" would be a Chocolate Brown. And also missing some "Electric Blue" accents.

If you do want to keep reading...;
- Try to make that brown a bit more dark grey.
- Orange is perfect! My favorite color.
- I see the really, really light Blue highlight with my powerful color sensitive optical sensors.
--- Try to make that highlight a bit brighter from the back.

Gosh, I am all over colors. I do have OCD (or at least I claim to have it), which explains my ability to recreate things almost "spot on".

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
It's very close. But I don't see why the "Metallic Black" would be a Chocolate Brown. And also missing some "Electric Blue" accents.

If you do want to keep reading...;
- Try to make that brown a bit more dark grey.
- Orange is perfect! My favorite color.
- I see the really, really light Blue highlight with my powerful color sensitive optical sensors.
--- Try to make that highlight a bit brighter from the back.

Gosh, I am all over colors. I do have OCD (or at least I claim to have it), which explains my ability to recreate things almost "spot on".
The lighting that I used turned some of the colours a bit and the light blue highlight just didn't come out as electric as I was hoping. Not bad for a first attempt, but it should get better. [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello out there!
It has been a while since I started playing through the campaign and since it is one of my longest runs I have another bunch of creations to share.

This first tech is really handy while building due to it having all the terminals on it and being able to keep a charge to even a larger tech.
1 chargerXL.png
Worked awesome while I was working on the Skycrafter!

This next tech is one I call the Max Crafter because it is able to craft blocks from all 5 corps all at the same time and with this stockpile of resources you are sure to get a lot crafted before you need a refill.
Max Crafter B RX1.png
Isn't it pretty with all those colours? ;)

This last tech works very well with the Max Crafter as a straight up bulldozer. I was able to push all the blocks I wanted scrap right up next to the magnet that was feeding the scrapper.
Pushy RX1.png
That little tech saved me a ton of time with its pushiness ;).

Continued below........

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
As you can guess I have been building quite a few handy little techs throughout this campaign and I'm not done yet.

This next tech is 100% built from parts that were crafted using the max crafter and is called Purely Crafted.
This is the tech I am currently using to battle with and so far it has done well even against the bigger baddies.
Purely Crafted RX1.png
And it looks good while doing it ;).

However when it comes to setting up a mining field I like a tech that is a little smaller for getting into those hard to reach places and that is where this little helper comes in.
Bang Bang RX1.png
It may be small, but it has one nasty temper which is why it is called Bang Bang. All it wants to do is shoot at something.

And of course while I was mining I was continuously pestered by enemies who just wanted to wreck my setup so I tuned up my sales tech so it could at least put up a bit of a fight. It was a good way to use some of the 400 megaton cannons that I had collected.
1 Armed Sales RX1.png
It ain't pretty, but it is effective!

Continued once more.......

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Alright we are down to my last two techs for today.

Even with are armed sales tech I was still having a hard time keeping up with all the Erudite chunks I was mining so I built a larger capacity sales tech that could also craft treasure blocks if we so wanted.
1 Super Sales RX1.png
Its pretty basic, but it can almost handle 360 chunks at a time which is what my little harvester can carry.

And this last tech is my new harvester which turned out to be a pretty decent battler even without cruise missiles. Who would of thought.
It picks up resources, blocks and makes light work of both. It is also equipped rockets just in case you get in a hurry like when someone is attacking your mining operation.
1102 Harvester RX1.png
That's all I got for now, but I will be back with more when I have them.
Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello!
Today is a good day in my little TT campaign world I've been playing as we are just wrapping up construction on the Skycrafter. There will be a little testing and balancing needed I'm sure, but I have been working hard to get to this point and it is about to be worth it. I think ;).
In case your interested you can see how everything played out and even get in on what we are going to be up to next.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello everyone!
I wanted to share this video because it is a first for me. I never until now have created a tech in which I had crafted every single block used in its construction.
The tech is appropriately named Purely Crafted and can be found posted above if you would like to try it out for yourselves.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello everyone!
Today in the Saturday Showcase we have a small army to share with ya. These techs have been created by @SUPERMECHM500 which brings them up to their third showcase of cool creations!
Don't let the smaller techs fool you, they are ready for the fun stuff and if that isn't enough we have a few more advanced techs to go with them.
You tell me what you think was the most fun.

Have a good one [8D)