Reapers Playground

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello everybody!
For the Showcase this week we have a selection of fiercely fast and fly - able techs for the makings of an awesome 10th episode of @Shayne great creations! I feel the need for speed ;).

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello everyone! It's been a while.
Things have been moving slowly here on my end, but I have the start of a little piggy build that I would like to share.

All those other little piggies never thought of taking to the skies now did they ;).
Have a good one [8D)

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
Hello everyone! It's been a while.
Things have been moving slowly here on my end, but I have the start of a little piggy build that I would like to share.

All those other little piggies never thought of taking to the skies now did they ;).
Have a good one [8D)
little
little

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello everyone!
I was worried last week when I could get onto the forums, but now that I can I thought I would share some of my current techs from version 1.0.3.

We start off with a couple of techs that were created in coop creative.
The Airtrike RX1.png
the trike RX1.png
If you would like to see what the others built just check out the video below.

This third tech was the product of my campaign playthrough of 1.0.3 as I have my Out N About adventure!
Auto Snapshot 2019-02-24_06-55.png
Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello again!
As my adventure continued so did the building as we made our way through our world named Have A Good One [8D).

This first tech was a rebuild of my main battle tech as the old one was starting to fall short during battle.
Auto Snapshot 2019-03-01_07-13.png
This next little tech was build for the first BF mission after I had some issues the first time trying and lost the tech that I had bought.
It's kind of odd, but I was working with limited parts.
Hover racer RX1.png
As we carried on it finally came time to do a bit of money makin' and this tech was created to make the whole process a little easier.
Boxed Lunch RX1.png
It also served well as a mini battle tech.
As the campaign continues you can be sure that there will be more techs being build and they should only get better from here on out.
Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello again!
I got a few more creations from my campaign that I found very handy. Hopefully they will work as good for everyone else as they have for me.

This speedy little tech was just what I needed to complete the Venture missions that I have found so far.
103 speedy RX1.png
This first turret did its duty guarding my mining operations early on in the campaign.
Turrets RX1.png
But after a while it needed a little upgrade to keep up with the enemies and then this happened...
103 Turret 2 RX1.png
Continued below....

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
After the mining was done for the time being it was time to head Out N About in my main battler to clean up the world.
Out N About 103B RX1.png
Hold on don't forget the trailer. I will come in handy for those really big messes ;).
Inventowy RX1.png
After the messes were all dealt with I decided to a bit travelling in my new roadster!
103 Roadster RX1.png
Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello everyone, do I have a showcase for you!
Today we are going to be showcasing some of @SUPERMECHM500 techs that they have auditioned for their first episode. I have to say that I really liked what I saw in this save file. There was a tech for just about everything.
Good job on the builds SUPERMECHM500 and thanks for the audition!

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Just wait till my ultimate multi-tech weapon project! It oughta be the only tech to showcase. Alot of work is required, especially a custom wheel powered rotor which requires anti tilt and alot of wheels. You'll see.
Sounds cool, I'll be looking forward to that one! Have a good one [8D)

SUPERMECHM500

Mechanical fiend
Website
SM--supermechm500.repl.co
Sounds cool, I'll be looking forward to that one! Have a good one [8D)
Speaking of alot of work... seriously though alot of work. I have to use wheels to rotate it, that's how heavy it is. And the cannon itself is heavy and requires ALOT of propulsion to lift.

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello!
I have a little bit of an upgrade to one of my older techs that I would like to share.
I call it Speedy.
Speedy AI XXL RX1.png
It travels just above a 100 mph and is nicely maneuverable. It is able to pick up resources for charging on the move while it sells anything that isn't fuel. It can clean up the battle field with its 2 Venture mobile SCU's which is good seeing how this tech is loaded down with some heavy hitting weapons that are just itching to see some action.
The only down side to this tech is that it doesn't have the battery capacity that I would like due to its small size, but it is pretty just to jump off the hills and attack unexpecting enemies from the air :).
Now back to the Skycrafter. Have a good one [8D)