Reapers Playground

Discussion in 'Techs' started by reaperx1, Dec 21, 2015.

1. reaperx1

reaperx1 Crazed Builder

Hello everyone!
    It's been a while, but it's showcasing time and the featured builder is @Chrii_the_Vieh . The tech that were auditioned were meant for the mega tech competition, but they just wouldn't load right on the stream pc so he asked me to try and this is how it all turned out.
    Pretty good I think! Thanks for the audition Chrii I almost forgot how to do these it's been so long ;).

Have a good one [8D)

Benbacon and Chrii_the_Vieh like this.
  2. reaperx1

reaperx1 Crazed Builder

Hello!
    I'm sure most of you have already seen the new update, but here is my take on it.

Have a good one [8D)

Benbacon and MrTwister like this.
  3. reaperx1

reaperx1 Crazed Builder

Hello everyone!
    It was pretty slow around in multiplayer the other day so I decided to kind of check things out in the new update while I waited for someone to shoot at and from what I can tell, I like it!

Have a good one [8D)

Benbacon likes this.
  4. reaperx1

reaperx1 Crazed Builder

Hello!
    Today was just a day of random events so to carry on with that theme I thought of a random idea and built from there and this is what I ended up with.

Have a good one [8D)

Benbacon and Chrii_the_Vieh like this.
  5. reaperx1

reaperx1 Crazed Builder

Hello!
    After it was all said and done the weekend was a little jumbled around, but we got a lot of good deathmatch rounds in on Saturday.
    This is how it all went down.....

There were a lot of new names that popped in and a lot of returning players which made this one of the best weekends for multiplayer yet! Thanks to everyone :)!

Have a good one [8D)

Benbacon likes this.
  6. reaperx1

reaperx1 Crazed Builder

Hello!
    It's been a while, but we're back to having a good one here on my end and hopefully it never stopped on yours!
    Today's episode is my attempt to make AA weapons effective against some ground units and for the most part I think it turned out pretty good.

Have a good one [8D)

Benbacon likes this.
  7. reaperx1

reaperx1 Crazed Builder

Hello everyone!
    Today we have a Saturday Showcase that I think you may be interested in seeing. This tech is big, battle ready and it flies very good. It was created by @MrTwister and he did an awesome job making it as stable and reliable as possible.
    To make things better it has enough fire power to level a small city and them some ;).

Have a good one [8D)

Benbacon and MrTwister like this.
  8. MrTwister

MrTwister Well-Known Member

That was pretty much fully-extensive coverage of this tech :). I haven't even thought of back-flipping in this tech to be honest, lol!

reaperx1 likes this.
  9. reaperx1

reaperx1 Crazed Builder

I'm always trying to push the limits if I can think of a way to do it ;). Have a good one [8D)

MrTwister likes this.
  10. reaperx1

reaperx1 Crazed Builder

Hello everyone!
    Well it was another good bit of multiplaying on a Sunday for a multiplayer Monday which gave us some really good rounds of deathmatch!
    This is how it all went down.....

Hope to see ya's next Sunday!
    Have a good one [8D)

Benbacon and Aardvark123 like this.
  11. reaperx1

reaperx1 Crazed Builder

Hello everyone!
    This is one of those builds that just turns out to be more fun than expected even though it is such a small tech.
    However it hits just as hard as something twice it's size due to it's firepower and agility while attacking.

Have a good one [8D)

Benbacon, MrTwister and Aardvark123 like this.
  12. reaperx1

reaperx1 Crazed Builder

Hello everyone!
    This showcase is the first of it's kind so it is a bit longer than most ;). In this one we are featuring techs from the I.F.T.T.E.S kingdom that were auditioned by @Lord Zarnox .
    There is a lot of cool techs in this one! I'm not sure who made each of them, but great job to all the creators!

Have a good one [8D)

13. reaperx1

reaperx1 Crazed Builder

Hello!
    Today being a Monday it is time for some rounds of multiplayer which is only made better by it being the easter weekend.
    There is a bit of chocolate fueled battle in these rounds!

Have a good one [8D)

14. reaperx1

reaperx1 Crazed Builder

Hello everyone!
    With all the good things that have been happening within the game I figured that it was a good time to start a brand new campaign just to see how it all goes!
    So far so good, I think ;).

Have a good one [8D)

15. reaperx1

reaperx1 Crazed Builder

Hello everyone!
    It's a new day with a new bit of Out N About action from my campaign playthrough.

Have a good one [8D)

MrTwister, Aardvark123 and Benbacon like this.
  16. Soviet_Samuelson

Soviet_Samuelson Living in my pizza boxes because mom kicked me out

Hey
    {*d0
    ^try to decode it!

reaperx1 likes this.
  17. fin

fin Active Member

can u make an updated creative save

reaperx1 likes this.
  18. fin

fin Active Member

plz update creative save

reaperx1 likes this.
  19. reaperx1

reaperx1 Crazed Builder

I gave it a shot, but I have no idea. I'm no Davinci it seems ;). What does it mean? Have a good one [8D)

20. Soviet_Samuelson

Soviet_Samuelson Living in my pizza boxes because mom kicked me out

You just decoded the thong without knowing it ;)

reaperx1 likes this.