Reapers Playground

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
This tech is only classed as a monster tech due to is size not for its scariness. I always get a bit of a laugh when I see it.
I present Mr. Mower. This is one tech that has been a long time in the making.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Maybe Mr. Mower V2 could have a lawnmower like that if it gets built. It would be funny to see him take to the skies.:D

Me upset? I don't know what made you think that. I am almost always having a good one.;)

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
With this episode the kids and I set out to build something cool taking turns as we go. A kind of a relay build if you will. As the part came together it became clear we were making something worthy of the playground. I give you Cyber Mutt.

CyberMutt.png

Have a good one [8D)

Reactions: MidBlade

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I have been meaning to get this done for a while now, but with all the excitement of the Hawkeye corp being added I got a little side tracked.
This is a video that just needed to be made to show off the true capabilities of this tech named God Slayer.
This was built by @Charles Vanover for the community core, but because there were so many techs the Dev's didn't really have time to show it fully.
I hope I did it some justice. I had some fun putting it through the paces.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Well since the addition of Hawkeye and all their goodies I have been meaning to update my creative save. So I did.
All the same goodness as the rest of them. All blocks unlocked, a ton of money and an infinity supply of blocks in you inventory. It is like an ingame R&D.

As always if you use this save the Dev's can't really support any problems that may arise, but honestly I have never had a problem with any of my saves.
Also if you use my Infinitely Creative save I would appreciate it if you would help me out and subscribe to my Youtube channel to show your support. It is a good place for techies of all kinds. The link is below.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZJItG3ixRNpYD6Z91E-4ug

Have a good one [8D)

Attachments

Reactions: MidBlade

Olli_DXD

Räksmörgås
Dec 26, 2015
Linköping, Sweden
Well since the addition of Hawkeye and all their goodies I have been meaning to update my creative save. So I did.
All the same goodness as the rest of them. All blocks unlocked, a ton of money and an infinity supply of blocks in you inventory. It is like an ingame R&D.

As always if you use this save the Dev's can't really support any problems that may arise, but honestly I have never had a problem with any of my saves.
Also if you use my Infinitely Creative save I would appreciate it if you would help me out and subscribe to my Youtube channel to show your support. It is a good place for techies of all kinds. The link is below.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZJItG3ixRNpYD6Z91E-4ug

Have a good one [8D)
What/Which numbers did you change to make it infinite?

Reactions: reaperx1

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
What/Which numbers did you change to make it infinite?
I really don't want to say in public just in case, but if you open the files you will see the changes that were made.
I don't want to anger the Dev's anymore then these saves probably do already.

Let me know how it goes.

Have a good one [8D)

Olli_DXD

Räksmörgås
Dec 26, 2015
Linköping, Sweden
I really don't want to say in public just in case, but if you open the files you will see the changes that were made.
I don't want to anger the Dev's anymore then these saves probably do already.

Let me know how it goes.

Have a good one [8D)
Why would it anger them? Yes, technically it's cheating, but if they don't want us to cheat why haven't they given us something that we can test vehicles on real terrain yet? The only way of testing is via "cheating", and there is no other "legit" way.

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Why would it anger them? Yes, technically it's cheating, but if they don't want us to cheat why haven't they given us something that we can test vehicles on real terrain yet? The only way of testing is via "cheating", and there is no other "legit" way.

I was thinking if everyone made and used save like these then they would get no good feedback that they can use when bug hunting. They won't know if the editing caused it or if it is a legit bug.
That's why I will make the saves and share them freely, but I don't openly discuss the process.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
This video here has been made for @GamerParrish to show off the techs that they have posted on my Showcase Auditions thread. There is quite a line up of techs in this one. There are little techs, big techs, driving techs and even flying techs. It is a well rounded group for sure.

Have a good one [8D)

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerParrish

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
This video here has been made for GamerParrish to show off the techs that they have posted on my Showcase Auditions thread. There is quite a line up of techs in this one. There are little techs, big techs, driving techs and even flying techs. It is a well rounded group for sure.

Have a good one [8D)
Thanks for showcasing my techs! The first one about bob, he was to heavy and the hover pads gave him some good speed. Also he was made for just going by and killing. I made this guy when the venture bubbles were HUGE. The hoverpads dont help though with the huge mountains though. Bob was made also when megaton cannons were the strongest. Terminator is made to go from a distance not close range. Hes not made to be flipped :D Ya i think that if they get a Hawkeye AI cab i will add that on to him :D Finger tank was a guy made to just kill them be done. The venture bubbles shrank so they dont show over the top sadly. He is made to one shot no matter whats in his way. I really tried to keep him from being killed. Ill make fun techs to play around with if you want me to. :D I can just make extra techs for your channel. Name em and i make em. The reaper i just thought of you. I wanted to make a special kind of tech that stood out from others because your techs do stand out. And yes thats E.T. ;) Lil flyer used to fly. Might have nerfed the wings for hawkeye. Sad face when it died. Stunt plane was made for just fun and not for battle WHAT SO EVER, "Stop flickering me off!" Funny and bad joke Cabs also in da middle as you saw. Mega Tank is laggy but OP this guy. Missle copter uses guns to fly off really fast. Made to go up quick for taking off in battle. Guns also shower bullets for going over them. Techies mostly because Katt says that. Thanks for showing off my techs to the world.
Have a great day :D

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
@GamerParrish you are welcome, I was glad to do it. They were fun to play with. The stunt plane was great to fly around with.
I'm not sure it the hawkeye wings got balance or not, but I could have sworn Lil Flyer should have been able to fly with that type of thrust behind it. It surprised me when it didn't.
I was wishing that the hud would have flickered off and stopped all together at one point, but I was not that lucky. Bad jokes had by all :) .
If you have cool and original techs post them on the Showcase Auditions thread and I will see what I can do with them.

Keep up the awesome!

Have a good one [8D)

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
@GamerParrish you are welcome, I was glad to do it. They were fun to play with. The stunt plane was great to fly around with.
I'm not sure it the hawkeye wings got balance or not, but I could have sworn Lil Flyer should have been able to fly with that type of thrust behind it. It surprised me when it didn't.
I was wishing that the hud would have flickered off and stopped all together at one point, but I was not that lucky. Bad jokes had by all :) .
If you have cool and original techs post them on the Showcase Auditions thread and I will see what I can do with them.

Keep up the awesome!

Have a good one [8D)
Ok I will. Just msg me if you want me to build a certain type of tech

Reactions: reaperx1

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
Hey ReaperX1 I wanted to tell you, if you make a video each week of techs I make ill make the techs for you. That way you can have creative save, showcase, R&D, and then campaign. I would be open to making 5-10 techs each week if you would like
-GamerParrish

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Hey ReaperX1 I wanted to tell you, if you make a video each week of techs I make ill make the techs for you. That way you can have creative save, showcase, R&D, and then campaign. I would be open to making 5-10 techs each week if you would like
-GamerParrish
I appreciate the effort you are willing to put into this, but there is no need to post that many each week for the showcase. I think 3 a week would be good. That way I can keep the video around the 20-25 minute mark and I would not be rushing to show your techs. The showcase I just did with your techs was a bit longer then expected and I still felt that I rushed a few of the techs and that is not what I want to do. I want to show each tech to the fullest. The builders deserve that.
I started the showcase for the monsters that we all make from time to time that just can't be shown that good on the CC due to time restraints or laggy conditions caused by the size of the tech. Techs such as Mega Tank are a prime example of what I am looking for. Don't get me wrong I like the small techs too, but I would ask that if you want to build techs for the showcase that there be at least one bigger monster in with the other smaller monsters. Make it lag and I will edit it back to health the best way I know how.

Thanks again for the interest and support :).

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
With the crafting missions being bugged out and me wanting to be crafty I decided to make a new creative save with all the new crafting blocks and all the other usuall goodies.
As always if you use it the Dev's can't support it and please play an unaltered playthrough of the game to help the dev's by reporting any bugs you may find.
Also throwing a subscription at my Youtube channel is you haven't already is a good way to say thanks for the save. This link here : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZJItG3ixRNpYD6Z91E-4ug

Infinitely Creative once more :cool:.

Have a good one [8D)

Attachments

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I was presented with another batch of techs from @GamerParrish for the Showcase Auditions and they went so well here is the video of them in action. There were three techs that completely embraced the Hawkeye theme. Two of them being land based battle techs and the third being an updated Stunt Plane. They were all fun to play with, but the plane instantly became my favorite. I just love flying around and then with the missiles on top of that, the fun never has to end.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Another addition of the ShowCase. This time the tech's have been provided by @CDR Ph3rr3t. He has made his own version of an automated selling station and a couple of handy techs for working and protection.
The amount of blocks that the selling tech can hold is something in itself. It took hours to sell them all.
The only downside was that the missile tech was not up to snuff due to the missile range being messed with. When it was made originally it would have been a force to reckon with.

Have a good one [8D)

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
The other day I received a few build suggestions, one of them was to build a base on the big red rock formation and the other was a castle with the last one being a good location for such a build. With all the idea's that sprung to mind I decided to make a quick stop by the R&D to try some things out and then I jumped straight into a creative save and started building instead of starting over for the newest update. That's why I figured that I'll just post it here instead of making a whole new thread for it.
I could be the start of a new TT kingdom ;).

Have a good one [8D)