random idea: kingdoms can collaborate with the devs to make custom missions to help spread the kingdoms to attract new guys

TheGamingEnder

Founded ZTech and BlackWing, Chief of N.A.S.F-01
Nov 2, 2018
moving across the Off World like a nomad
so, I know that matt did talk about making custom blocks for kingdoms so we could have a new surge in the kingdoms, we could have on the main menu a button that will send players to the forum(and maybe for the kingdoms index), and my most extensive part: custom missions. for example: ZTech could have a set of venture and Hawkeye missions that feature blackwing and ZTech crafts for racing, bombing, fights, and more. this feature could open the world up, as after each mission is completed, we could have a UI thing pop up saying if you want to see more of these craft, check out [kingdom name] on the forums, which could go hand in hand with the button to the forums on the main menu. it's just a insane idea, but it might just work to help return kingdoms.

TheGamingEnder

Nov 2, 2018
I still am on board with this idea, and I have a bit of depth for a ZTech mission that will be at ven grade 3: Commercial Testing
Mission board description: Greetings, prospector, we reach out to you today for a new test. we recently made a consumer friendly ultra stable flier that anyone can buy, and we need YOU to test it!

Mission goals: Find ZTech sales associate; purchase the Z7 aerocar(for 70,000 BB); Do trial.

Rewards: Z7 aerocar, random number of blocks, 35,000 BB

Last edited:
Reactions: Skihiley

TheGamingEnder

Nov 2, 2018
another mission for starting: Aircraft Testbed, GSO grade 3, requires the learn to fly mission to be completed

Mission details:
Mission board description: Greetings, Prospector! This transmission calls you to try out a new scouting plane made by ZTech. So come on by!
Goals: find ZTech's head of testing; get into the ZAir Duct(free), Do course
Dialogue from ZTech head of testing: Hello prospector! we just finished on the latest project on the ZTech R&D! What? you never even heard of us? We are a company dedicated to making the top notch techs ever known in all of the universe! And unfortunately, my last test subj.. er, tester ran off, so I need you to test out our first GSO aircraft. Hop in to the ZAir Duct to begin! (once in the ZAir Duct) Perfect! Now, as Venture taught you, fly through those rings. don't worry, there's no rush. (course completed) Well Done! For your help, you get to keep our aircraft for free!
Loot: 10,000 BB, random number of blocks

Reactions: Skihiley