Random block ideas!

Cool ideas?

• Total voters

Epic afdc

This is just an idea dump. Nothing more, nothing less.
Venture will be going first cuz they’re my favorite Corp.
Venture ideas
Venture top fuel drag slicks: this wheel is the fastest wheel in the game. It is capable of speeds upwards of 200 mph and has absolutely insane grip, this grip makes it easy to pull off wheelies. The downsides of this block is that it cannot turn at all. This block is (4x2x2)
Venture wheelie bar: this thing is self explanatory, it’s just a wheelie bar to prevent your tech from wheelieing too much. (5x2x1)
Venture “shredder” cannon. This is a (1x1x1) triple barrel cannon similar to the gso pound cannon, but it shoots about as fast as the hail fire rifle, and the shots do less damage than the pound cannon.
Venture chainsaw: this is simply a chainsaw, it is great for quickly cutting down trees. Not so great for combat.
Venture rally fog lights: these are simply rally car styled headlights. (1x4x1)
Venture hot rod exhaust pipes: these are simply hot rod styled exhaust pipes that produce a small amount of smoke when the tech is moving, and it even sometimes spits pretty flames with a satisfying crackling noise (like a car’s backfire) (1x2x1)
Venture rally wheels: these are wheels that have giant fenders and low profile tires like old group B rally cars. their suspension is also a bit stiffer and a lot less bouncy than most venture wheels. these wheels are also quite speedy and have great turning capabilities! They’re also very slide-y so be prepared to slide all over the place and feel what it was like to be behind the wheel of a group b rally car! (1x2x1)
Venture Rally splitter: this is a splitter that simply adds downforce and it flows seamlessly with most techs (1x1x1)
Venture rally wing: this is a small, discrete wing that looks like a wing you would find on a Subaru Impreza rally car (1x3x1)
Venture canards: these are simply little doo-dads that add more downforce, but it attatches to the side of your tech! (1x1x1)

Now we’re onto GeoCorp!
GC mammoth tracks: these are the biggest tracks on the market! They have unrivaled grip and torque (8x4x4)
GC mega metal wheels: they’re really big metal wheels that are so BRUTAL. They have insane torque and grip. They can even crush smaller techs with their immense weight! (4x4x4)
GC flamethrower: this is a tool used for clearing out large groups of trees quickly. But can be used for self defense in a pinch. It has the longest range and spread of any flamethrower currently in game! (4x2x2)
GC big boy tractor pad: this thing is absolutely MASSIVE! It can carry so many resources it’s actually ridiculous! (6x6x2)
GC solar panel: this thing can generate so much energy it’s ridiculous! But it deploys very slowly.
Now on to Hawkeye!
Hawkeye hornet’s nest cluster missile launcher: this is a missile launcher that fires eight moderately powerful missiles towards an enemy. (2x4x2)
Hawkeye smart bullet repeater: this weapon fires bullets that home in on a target much like that ZF1 gun from the fifth element. This gun has a fairly high fire rate and decent damage for a machine gun (2x1x1)
Hawkeye auto shotgun: this is simply a fast firing, high spread and short range combat shotgun. (1x1x1)
Now for better future!
The plasma cannon: this fires a slow moving, highly explosive ball of supercharged plasma that deals massive damage over a large area. Pretty much the BFG 9000 from doom.
And finally GSO
The GSO micro gun: this is a tiny minigun, it shoots absurdly fast with very low damage and horrible accuracy. (1x1x1)
Gso mega mortar: it’s simply a mortar that shoots huge shots (2x4x2)
GSO terraformer tracks: these are the largest and most powerful GSO tracks available, which still isn’t much compared to Hawkeye, GeoCorp and Venture. It is fairly powerful and somewhat useful (4x2x1)
GSO mega grinder: this is the largest and most powerful GSO drill around, still better than nothing. (3x3x2) E541E926-1D87-4A5F-A2A5-DE07359B5B41.jpeg 5FDD81B8-6B0A-4276-94EC-D1626C019EA7.jpeg CE54D7A5-8F0B-4B17-AFBE-5D3404466791.png

eddie

Forever thonk, dis is ma philosophy
Totally agree with the idea of REAL crushing wheels, I just wish those big wheels can really crush trees, rocks and enemies, they always get in my way, what's the point of having giant wheels but can't crush things under it?

And I'm also thinking of a giant mortar for GSO, but what I was thinking is that It's a super weapon that launch nukes and can only be obtained in the end game(possibly after the Legion crisis), long cool down, drains heaps from you battery, and very large AOE and damage that put Big Bertha cannon to shame.

When it come to smart bullets, that reminds me of the Proto Seeker in robocraft, the meme weapon.:cool:

And heck yeah, the BFG:cool::cool:

Last edited:

The Grand Teki

I'd suggest a big more formatting for the main post for readability, something like this:
Idea dump
Venture:
  1. Idea 1
  2. Idea 2
  3. ...
GeoCorp:
  1. Idea 1
  2. Idea 2
  3. ...
Hawkeye:
  1. Idea 1
  2. Idea 2
  3. ...
GSO:
  1. Idea 1
  2. Idea 2
  3. ...
[image link]
[image link]
[image link]
[image link]
Aside that, I greatly support the idea for larger GeoCorp tracks. I can't live without them, and the 4*2*2 ones are small.