Ran across this today....

-=ROOSTER=-

Complete Idiot
Pretty Bold fashion statement. Not sure if I could rock those or not. Now a set of GSO trekkers I could probably pull off though. What do you guys think? :)
fleabayfind.png Oh, and @Matt (and everyone else I guess) please understand that if I take a shot at one of you from time to time then it's meant jokingly. I am far too lazy to spend this much effort on someone I don't like. Besides, I have no room to criticize anyone else' style or looks- heck i'm almost as ugly as @ZeroGravitas .

-=ROOSTER=-

Complete Idiot
For the record, I actually have no idea what Zero looks like despite having seen two videos that he was in. The first was a performance of a band he used to be in, but not knowing what instrument that he played there was no way to know which one was him. The other video he was filming something else so there was only a brief moment where his right ear accidentally passed the cameras view. I honestly wouldn't be able to pick him out of a police lineup. Well, not one containing more than one white guy anyways. :)

The image of that ear still keeps me awake sometimes though. Some things you can't just unsee. :eek:

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
The other video he was filming something else so there was only a brief moment where his right ear accidentally passed the cameras view.
Errm.... I don't remember any ear videos... I have a mug shot on my Twitter, though (and I've included screenshots of other's tweets, here, which showed it).

-=ROOSTER=-

Complete Idiot
It was the Pink Floyd vid you made vith the old analog camera that I was referring to. I remembered the cam getting accidentally pointed at the side of your head for a sec at one point then back to the monitor. The ear thing was a fairly obvious (or so I thought) joke. As far as the other, I don't do social media. At all.
My communication skills must be awful. Here lately anything I say gets taken 180 deg from how it was intended, and not just here either. The other day I was having a control issue on another game so I went to their official discord. Not having been there before and not seeing any conversations going on , I said "Hey what's up everyone? Anyone on question answering duty tonight?" I get nothing. Then I say "Anyone?" More silence. So I said "Don't all answer at once, one at a time is fine." Next thing I know I get hit with a barrage of insults from every direction, ranging from smart a$$ comments, down to personal insults, all the way to 3rd grade playground style insults about my screen name. Felt like I was in a bad "Twilight Zone" episode. Or that old Justice League Episode that a portal to another dimension opened up where everything was backwards.
"Bizzaro World" LOL. I bet over there there's a "Bizzaro Rooster" running around who is respected by all, and is funny as hell. My altter ego and mortal enemy. I will destroy him if it's the last thing I do.

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
It was the Pink Floyd vid you made vith the old analog camera
Oh sorry, I thought of that vid in passing, but didn't remember that I was visible in it at all. My bad...

. The other day I was having a control issue on another game so I went to their official discord.
A game other than TerraTech, what's that about then?! :p;)