Rafs' Custom Blocks and Skins :)

Nooboid

Not A Noob
Apr 3, 2019
Main Z-Sector Black Hole
rafs, ever since you made your first suggestion here, i've considered you to be an intelligent forumgoer, and when you started posting blocks, i saw that you are at least as good at designing and balancing blocks as the devs themselves. also can we have some of your blocks on the workshop please?

Reactions: YaYYeeT and Rafs

Rafs

Director-General of GreenTech
Apr 4, 2019
I tried to place reworked Component Storage blocks but crafting is broken in workshop/official mods, I'll wait for a fix. For other basic construction blocks I'll start soon. But even that is still quite unstable, specially ID issues that pop out in people's games.

Reactions: Seth_Seth and Cloud

S-2K [US]

Nov 19, 2018
rafs, ever since you made your first suggestion here, i've considered you to be an intelligent forumgoer, and when you started posting blocks, i saw that you are at least as good at designing and balancing blocks as the devs themselves. also can we have some of your blocks on the workshop please?
I'm afraid that at the moment, a vast majority of Raf's blocks are incompatible with the current official modding tools. Other than the relative recentness of mod support being added to the Steam Workshop, there's a reason why few block mods exist for it.
Edit: Looks like I replied at the exact same time as Rafs, whoops.