Rafs' Custom Blocks and Skins :)

Rafs

Director-General of GreenTech
GreenTech Prismatic Lens Laser

GT_Prismatic_Lens_Laser_Icon.png

Do not fool yourself with the fragile appearance of this small weapon, the beam of light that comes from the prism does a good amount of damage. It uses many different crystals and their combined wavelengths to create a wide spectrum laser.
Using multiple lasers will allow for focused attacks, melting their way to the enemy cab.

That's much like a weaker and shorter FS/Cyber Disk Laser, 1x1x1, also GreenTech grade 1 (GSO grade 3). It has near perfect tracking though, with all lasers keeping perfect focus in one point regardless of techs movement, as long as it is in range. It can aim in almost any direction besides its own base.
That's an easy to use laser beam and brings the joy of scavenging enemy blocks with a perfect cut a bit earlier on campaign, although you will need to spam it a bit for more effectiveness. It's weak against shields though, so it is advised to have something like bullets that deal 2x damage to shields or the water cannon that can go through shields and trigger heal battery drain, for example.

There are additional beams inside the weapon, red blue and green, just a visual effect. For some reason they are more visible in fast graphics than fantastic graphics, idk why though.

Hope you all like it o/

https://gyazo.com/bdd7a4571b51423ee57bacc1e801ff11
https://gyazo.com/d3f15a3544e6b5df9cf7a415a646e24b

Prism1.png Prism2.png Prism3.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Biggie Boi

Where can i get the greentech skins for the other corps? I know this is a stupid question but could you send me a download of the skins? thanks and sorry

Rafs

GreenTech Cab Chassis Block

GT_Cab_Chassis_Block_Icon.png

A hollowed and well armoured block, made to safely accommodate the Ranger Cab, or any other fragile block such as batteries and accessories.

The newest unstable version of TerraTech (as of today, not compatible with the Block Injector) has many construction blocks with gaps for the respective corps cabs to fit in. I saw a lot of potential in those blocks, beyond cabs; they can be used to fit in other useful stuff.
I had the itch to make one for GT, and after many versions I think that's the best looking and most flexible one, C shaped, with many uses in many orientations and combinations. Also, this block is armor type, more like the Leaf blocks.
There is a curious interaction with the cab here, the cab has a mini heal bubble inside as you all know (for self heal), and the center of mass of this chassis block happens to be inside of that bubble, thus the cab will heal it too, which is welcome I guess.

Let creativity flow, enjoy!

1596396257035.png 1596396263215.png 1596396267459.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Seth_Seth

Committing multiple corps
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
With the amount of blocks you're pumping out here, I would say you should join the Terratech developers team.
Erm, I don't think that's really possible for most modders, most likely one that could do that is @WhitePaw2002 and even then that's an incredibly low chance.

Rafs

GreenTech Electrocharge Mortar

Update August 7th - Now pierce shields, slightly reduced damage, faint flight trail, and other minor tweaks.

GT_Electrocharge_Mortar_Icon.png

Launches power cells that will give multiple electrical discharges when in contact with any surface.
The technology for recycling batteries into biodegradable power cells became so common and cheap that suddenly it was a weapon. It uses its own separated solar power to charge each cell.

https://gyazo.com/0fe1ab9674aaef01a5f159f2b159173e

As the gif shows, it's a projectile that will explode at each little impact, multiple times, until it despawns or stops bouncing.
The weapon footprint is a bit big, filling three columns of blocks in a row, but the damage output can be very nice if the batteries land right on top of the enemy tech. They have some seeking too, enemy lock-on will help with that.
The only downside is that they despawn immediately on shields, greatly decreasing their effectivity, so they work better as support weapons that should rain the pain once shields are down. Being a mortar the placement is a bit flexible, can be placed at the back part of the tech.

The effects of spamming this weapon can be really fun, specially with the Firestorm Engine increasing fire rate.
Hope you all like it.

electorcharge.png 1596753778576.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Helios

Also known as He Who Forgets Passwords
Erm, I don't think that's really possible for most modders, most likely one that could do that is @WhitePaw2002 and even then that's an incredibly low chance.
I know, it's just that he has basically created a whole new corporation.
I have to say though, the quality of this mod is pretty much on par or even surpasses the vanilla. On top of that, it is also unique enough, doesn't overlap or share visual characteristics with any vanilla corp. Like I said before, if Rafs sneaks it into the game people won't tell it's a mod :)