Rabis' Blocks(hatamoto)

Pedro Guilherme

Jan 22, 2020
Man this is amazing, will there be more blocks of this type in the future like a futuristic MBT (main battle tank) or a fighter or a bomber?

hatamoto

Sep 21, 2016
I've thought about it a bit, but I don't plan to at this time. TerraTech is a sandbox game, so adding more blocks with no attachment points would unwelcome
But I plan to build an unarmed camera drone, that will help view and operate huge factories or ships

Tankuality

May 6, 2021
Could you possibly make a larger version of the HE cruise missle(maybe 4-5 blocks long and doesn't need as much space to launch), and a larger helicopter rotor?

hatamoto

Sep 21, 2016
HE_AMRAAM.png
Hawkeye Middle Range Multi-Purpose Missile
Large cruise missiles are one of the commonly requested blocks, but no one had made one yet.
One difference with cruise missiles is that this does not push the missile out when launched, so it cannot be mounted on the top of a vehicle and launch forward.

03/19/22
Seeker angle changed from 60 to 30 degrees
Seeker distance changed from 300 to 350
Lifetime changed from 2.18 to 2.4
Slightly extended collider
Removed friendly fire damage (due to expected trolling in multiplayer)

Last edited:

hatamoto

Sep 21, 2016
GSO_FritzX.png
GSO Fritz Bomb
The bomb like a missile, or a missile like a bomb.
After free-falling with a slight deceleration, the booster is activated and it flies like a missile

03/20/22
Lifetime changed from 3.3 to 6.0
Booster force changed from 0.3 to 0.2
Booster activation delay changed from 1 to 1.8
Decreased drag after drop
Icon image was an older model, updated to the latest one
Slightly larger explosion particle FX

Last edited:

hatamoto

Sep 21, 2016
HE_QuickBoost_Fixed.png
Hawkeye Virtue Combat Booster

High power booster.
This is the replacement for the nerfed Aaliyah.
Similar performance to previous Aaliyah, but no gimbal.

Aaliyah was made as a turn booster, but everyone used it as a main booster because it was too powerful.
So I nerfed Aaliyah and instead created a new booster that can be used as the main engine.
It should be much easier to use because without the gimbal.

hatamoto

Sep 21, 2016
HE_WHEELING02.pngHE_WHEELING03.png
Hawkeye WHEELING02 VLS
Hawkeye WHEELING03 VLS

Fixed missile launcher.
Very long range but low DPS due to long reload time.

Using RandomAdditions ModuleHardpoint.
If RandomAdditions is installed, APs not connected to the block will be hidden.

07/25/22
slight adjustment to the missiles performance, performance remains almost the same

Last edited:

hatamoto

Sep 21, 2016
RR_CameraDrone.png
Reticule Research Camera Drone

A drone like seen somewhere else.
The EULE was too fast, the funnels were in the way, and it cost 250,000 BB, so it was not suitable for use as a camera drone at all, so I made a proper camera drone.
The block HP is low as it looks, but it has self-repair, so a little collision damage can be healed automatically.
You can use the FPV camera with the R key.

Last edited:

hatamoto

Sep 21, 2016
Announcement
Dropbox folder split into blocks that have already been ported to the Steam Workshop and blocks that have not.
If you subscribe to my blocks on the Workshop, you don't need to download Custom Blocks (Already ported to Steam Workshop) folder.
Also, here are the future plans for the blocks that have not been ported.

Better Future Tractor Beam Amplifier - When I feel like it
GeoCorp Graviton Ballast - Payload has created a similar block, so no plans to port it at this time
GSO Corner Conveyor - No plan
Hawkeye & Grunder I.G Tactical Laser System - Low priority, perhaps a major rework
Hawkeye Adv.Battery Gauge - ported
Hawkeye Bastion Module - No plan at this time
Hawkeye Glaviton Ballast - Low priority
Hawkeye Holographic Compass - ported
Hawkeye BFB-9000 - Might port it with reduced explosion radius and kickback
Hawkeye Ambriel HVM - ported
Hawkeye Sentry Drone Bay - ported

Hawkeye Suicide Drone Squadron - No plan, too OP
Reticule Research Battery Analyzer - ported
R.R. SCU Event Horizon Extender - when I feel like it
R&D Creative Charger - No plan, Officials do not support Special corp, so it cannot be a creative-only block. maybe compromise and release in RR
R&D Creative Storage Unit - Might port it as a regular SCU with nerf, reduce the range and take a longer time to start up
Gummy - What's that?

Last edited:

hatamoto

Sep 21, 2016
Major rework of ADF-35 EULE
Change weapon status
Add extra weapons (gunpod, missile, UAV drone)
Add shield (it has 3000 health, takes 30 seconds to fully charge)
Add third person view (press R to toggle)
Reduce health from 1800 to 120
Reduce HealingPerHeartbeat from 200 to 20
Reduce backward speed
Removed static function when changing pitch angle (instead the problem of losing altitude when flying horizontally has been fixed)

PyroSalamander

Dec 11, 2019
So I like to play with the Weapon Aim mod and play with Smart Missiles ticked off and Ballistic Missiles ticked. However I noticed when testing various missile weapons that the GSO Heavy Missile weapon targets enemies even outside targeting range (when turrets and other weapons would start pointing towards targets) (No I am not using the Increased Range mod).
The behavior I was expecting was that unless very close or the missiles came near the target they would not lock on and turn in any way. Much less when the weapon is pointed 180 degrees the other way.
The current behavior during testing is that as soon as the missile leave the barrel, no matter where the weapon is pointed or how far away I was until I hit extreme distances (I have a custom block of my own creation that increases visionRange to 450 and heavy missiles started to not target after going farther than that range for reference (this was with that range increase block not on the tech)), they all start to immediately turn and track the closest target (In my testing this was the damage measuring Cube).
Is this the intended behavior?

hatamoto

Sep 21, 2016
Is this the intended behavior?
That's the intended behavior.
The SeekingProjectile mechanism targets the enemy closest to the center angle within a cone-like area created by m_VisionRange and m_VisionConeAngle. (Priority is given to enemies in the front, not in the distance)
Heavy Missiles has very long seeker range, it has a 500m m_VisionRange and a 360° m_VisionConeAngle, so it will lock on to any enemy within 500m, even if they are right behind you.

Karl_Looked

Sep 16, 2022
Hi, rabis did you upload the Hawkeye Ambriel HVM to steam? I tried to use my modified version yesterday and it seems it got overwritten by the new one.

hatamoto

Sep 21, 2016
Hi, rabis did you upload the Hawkeye Ambriel HVM to steam? I tried to use my modified version yesterday and it seems it got overwritten by the new one.
Ambriel has already ported to the workshop (added in the Oct 24 update)

Tarkin

Nov 14, 2020
View attachment 36682
B.F. & COUGER V.O.B - Main Engine
B.F. & COUGER V.O.B - Heavy Booster
B.F. & COUGER V.O.B - Auxiliary Booster
B.F. & COUGER V.O.B - Booster Extension Unit
B.F. & COUGER V.O.B - Booster Support Structure

B.F. & COUGER V.O.B - Extension Structure

Major rework of V.O.B, Split V.O.B into several parts
This allows you to place the booster wherever you want, or assemble it and use it as a huge booster like the original!
The problem of APs taking a long time to display due to the huge block size has been solved to some extent (although it still takes a long time when you try to put the longest booster)
Also added new elements such as explosion particles and booster retextures
When RandomAdditions is installed, enemies will be damaged by booster flames

BoosterForce​
BurnRate​
TankCapacity​
RefillRate​
Main Engine
750000​
15000​
778000​
3704.762​
Heavy Booster
300000​
6000​
780260​
3715.524​
Auxiliary Booster
30000​
600​
66524​
316.781​
Booster Extension Unit
N/A​
N/A​
440460​
0.1​
VOB's have extremely poor fuel economy, so spamming the normal fuel tank won't help much
If the VOB fuel tank is used up, it will take 210 seconds to refill (If there are no other fuel tanks)

With this change, snapshots using old VOB will not be loaded properly
If you have old snapshots, please fix them by temporarily overwriting the old VOB's attached to this post

By the way, I'm pretty bad at English
If you find a strange sentence in the block name or description of my mods, please send me the corrected sentence and I will be very grateful!

9/23/21
Halved the performance of the small booster (I forgot that "Duplicate|_boostJet" doubles the performance)

9/24/21
Decrease RefillRate (Refill time changed from 120 sec to 210 sec)
RefillRate was too much compared to the burn time
Some boosters had a higher RefillRate than BurnRate
Changed nozzle material from HE to BF
Added custom mesh for booster flames
Added point light

2/10/22
Fix custom module error
Could you upload the snapshot of the tech you used in the video?