Rabis' Blocks(hatamoto)

hatamoto

Sep 21, 2016
HE_SanctaMissile_Exousiai.png

Hawkeye Exusiai Micro-Missile
It was originally designed to be an interceptor missile using RandomAddition, but it wasn't really suitable for an interceptor missile, so I finished it as a normal missile weapon
It is like the avalanche missile, strong against small and fast enemies and weak against shields
As you can see, it's a laggy weapon. I've reduced the particles to avoid causing lag, but please don't spam it too much

hatamoto

Sep 21, 2016
BF_VOB.png
B.F. & COUGER V.O.B - Main Engine
B.F. & COUGER V.O.B - Heavy Booster
B.F. & COUGER V.O.B - Auxiliary Booster
B.F. & COUGER V.O.B - Booster Extension Unit
B.F. & COUGER V.O.B - Booster Support Structure

B.F. & COUGER V.O.B - Extension Structure

Major rework of V.O.B, Split V.O.B into several parts
This allows you to place the booster wherever you want, or assemble it and use it as a huge booster like the original!
The problem of APs taking a long time to display due to the huge block size has been solved to some extent (although it still takes a long time when you try to put the longest booster)
Also added new elements such as explosion particles and booster retextures
When RandomAdditions is installed, enemies will be damaged by booster flames

BoosterForce​
BurnRate​
TankCapacity​
RefillRate​
Main Engine
750000​
15000​
778000​
3704.762​
Heavy Booster
300000​
6000​
780260​
3715.524​
Auxiliary Booster
30000​
600​
66524​
316.781​
Booster Extension Unit
N/A​
N/A​
440460​
0.1​
VOB's have extremely poor fuel economy, so spamming the normal fuel tank won't help much
If the VOB fuel tank is used up, it will take 210 seconds to refill (If there are no other fuel tanks)

With this change, snapshots using old VOB will not be loaded properly
If you have old snapshots, please fix them by temporarily overwriting the old VOB's attached to this post

By the way, I'm pretty bad at English
If you find a strange sentence in the block name or description of my mods, please send me the corrected sentence and I will be very grateful!

9/23/21
Halved the performance of the small booster (I forgot that "Duplicate|_boostJet" doubles the performance)

9/24/21
Decrease RefillRate (Refill time changed from 120 sec to 210 sec)
RefillRate was too much compared to the burn time
Some boosters had a higher RefillRate than BurnRate

Changed nozzle material from HE to BF
Added custom mesh for booster flames
Added point light

Attachments

Last edited:

hatamoto

Sep 21, 2016
HE_AkvavitPD.png

Hawkeye Akvavit Defense System

requires RandomAdditions to work.
A real missile interception system has been implemented in TerraTech by Legionite's RandomAdditions
The Akvavit can't intercept all enemy missiles due to its low firing rate, but it is small enough to be placed easily.
It uses the timed fuse module of the WeaponAimMod, so it can be used as a FLAK, but it does less damage.

Last edited: