R&D Thread Access

HeX

What Am I?
So I applied for full access about 4 hours ago by the time I am typing this out and I still don't have access. How long should this normally take?

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey @HeX - you'll have to be a little patient, as I believe that @saiwun has to manually add new users.
Your forum account should be upgraded with a Beta Deluxe banner within a day (longer if you're registering at the weekend) and you should then have access to the R&D forums too.
Post in this thread if you're still not authorised by Friday evening (although the devs may be busy in general tomorrow, with XBox release just happening, etc).

To be honest, the R&D forum section hasn't been as active as it used to be, due to the shifting focuses of development, I guess. Pretty much all bugs go in main sections, etc.

HeX

What Am I?
Hey @HeX - you'll have to be a little patient, as I believe that @saiwun has to manually add new users.

Post in this thread if you're still not authorised by Friday evening (although the devs may be busy in general tomorrow, with XBox release just happening, etc).

To be honest, the R&D forum section hasn't been as active as it used to be, due to the shifting focuses of development, I guess. Pretty much all bugs go in main sections, etc.
Oh ok thanks