R&D test chamber console dlc?

• Would purchase

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Wouldn't purchase

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Unsure if this is planned or not but I really think console needs an R&D mode. Creative mode is nice but I don't like building on uneven ground, which the only way to currently do that is to fly around and search for a salt flats, which if what you're "testing" explodes it sends you all the way back to spawn. Definitely wouldn't mind shelling out $5-10 for an organized, flat test facility :)

Galrex

Possibilist
Eventhough I'm not playing TT on console... but console players are clearly missing out on something great here in TT.

+1 for this.

I'm just presuming here that there are some ongoing major bug (game crash?) fixing before the devs can release the R&D pack to the console platform in the future. It's not fair that only PC players can enjoy the pack.

@Matt ,Thoughts?

Last edited:

Lost Ninja

In the hypothetical world where I owned a console and wanted to play games I already play on PC I would certainly buy R&D on it. IRL I wouldn't and don't. Good idea though. :D

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
The main purpose of the R&D test chamber is to test new, unreleased blocks before they get added to the full game.

As such, it simply won't work on Console as, by it's very nature, it would be too unstable to run. And Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo simply wouldn't let us publish it on their platforms as it would need to meet certain standards.