Question to all TT Translators

Discussion in 'TT Translators' started by saiwun, Mar 7, 2017.

1. saiwun

saiwun PAYLOAD STUDIOS Developer Producer

Are you having problems with the speed of making edits to the Translation Document?

I'm aware that it is pretty slow at times because of the sheer amount of references within the document. One solution is to create separate docs for each language and then integrate the changes. It's a fair amount of work at our end, but if it makes things easier for you, I'm happy to make the necessary changes.

2. Zargn

Zargn Administrator Beta Deluxe Canary Moderator TT Translator

I think its a little slow, but its okay.

3. saiwun

Okay. I'm going ahead with separating out each language into its own doc so it should run a lot faster.

This does mean that I'll invite all TT Translators to get access to the new translation docs. If you don't have access, please give me a shout. Cheers :)

s60team and Zargn like this.
  4. Trippeh

Trippeh Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe TT Translator Wiki Mod TT Streamer

Splitting them up has made editing the file a whole lot faster.

5. Baconus_Yum

Baconus_Yum Administrator Beta Deluxe Canary Moderator Sumo - GSO Sumo - GeoCorp Sumo - Hawkeye Lemon Kingdom

I just want to make a small announcement that we have opened a Translator channel in discord, if you want access to it, just pm me or any other mod on the discord. This is not required at all, and we just made it because it could prove to be useful. Link in my sig.

-Baconus

Trippeh likes this.
  6. s60team

s60team Well-Known Member TT Translator

Thank you. Now it work's fast and i can translate at work...

7. saiwun

Don't get in trouble though :D

8. Mr-Vagabond

Mr-Vagabond Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe TT Translator

A bit late, but I have to tank you for this, due to some issue with my connection I was not able to do translation until them, and that why french translation take some late, but i'm back at work ( after my week of exam tough )

So, Thank you Saiwun ! (merci ;) )

kiss

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  9. Telemak

Telemak Well-Known Member TT Translator

I have seen worse in the history of computer science, and at work.