Question on MT's

Marshmelly Bean

I saw GKJ's thread and decided to make a simple cargo door using the method shown for the tupolev wing. I can't always get it to work and sometimes it gets stuck. Removing a piece and putting it back on seems to fix it. Other times, detonating the bolt causes the inactive tech to fly away. Is this normal for MT's or is there something I can do to improve it? I'm not really sure where to go from here.

So far it seems to work. The heavier the load, the more the tech peeks out the back. If I make the door heavier, it seems to get stuck in the down position more often. If I increase the force to make the door stay up, I end up with too much lift in the back making it difficult to fly.

So far, adding an option to change lift force in the nose seems to help by either turning on/off hovers or adjusting the hover plates using the hover bug.

20190811214657_1.jpg
20190811215954_1.jpg

Attachments

GKJ

Don't try to make the plane go too fast.

All of my presentations have accelerated more than twice, and they are actually very slow.

Too fast will make the connection structure very unstable.

I recommend closing the cabin door as close as possible to 90 degrees.

This will reduce your interference in flight.

Or it would be better to replace suspension with gyroscope, which would not have any force when it returned to its normal position.

Hlebuw3k

The Bread Cat
I have an idea for a door. What about using resource chuncks on conveyors to trigger hover glitch? Change the direction - door closes/opens. But i didnt check if hoverglitch still works on resources, and i currently dont have time to open the game and check it, but i hope it works