QuackBlocks™

Website
duckduckgo.com
My custom blocks. Requires Nuterra Block Injector Library.

QuackPack™, my block pack, individual block files and the Blender files for all blocks can be found in this link:
https://mega.nz/#F!3fJTSYZK!Vlu1FmoxqelryXEYc3oduQ
Introducing the QuackPack™

It is a block pack with all my blocks in it. If I remember correctly, the Block Injector can read zip files inside of a big folder now, so all you need to do is download the QuackPack™, unzip it, then move it into the Custom Blocks folder to use it.

Inside the Mega Drive link are also folders containing the individual block folders and the Blender files for all of them, if you wish to use them.

Website
duckduckgo.com
Update
Please use the Mega drive link on the first post to get the latest version of the QuackPack™

New Block:
The GSO Tesseract, a strange spatial anomaly created by kicking an SCU. It is an accessory block.

screen270.png

Block Updates:
- Gave the Thermal and Plasma Beams a thumbnail
- Fixed Thermal Beam texture issue

Thread Updates:
I have removed the direct forum downloads for both beam weapons. This is so that I don't have to update them every time. All future blocks will have downloads from my Mega drive.

garr890354839

Mega.nz is a bad cloud-sharing service. Whereas Dropbox and Google Drive give faster download speeds and select downloading options, you have to download the entire archive at maybe 600KB/s if you are lucky.

Website
duckduckgo.com
Mega.nz is a bad cloud-sharing service. Whereas Dropbox and Google Drive give faster download speeds and select downloading options, you have to download the entire archive at maybe 600KB/s if you are lucky.
You can select download options in MEGA too.
Screenshot (238).png
I'll try and provide an additional download link if possible.