PS4 Update [when is is Better Future coming?]

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
There's no problem with asking questions on the forums, the people who would be working on the update don't browse often so if you're talking to Matt, Kae or Ebz that's not going to delay any updates :D As community managers and Q & A Testers, interacting with the consumer is what they're paid to do!

Darkstar076

Needz Moar Dakka!
My guess is Better Future for consoles.

Could also be the "game changer" Matt teased in a stream but that is a wild stab in the dark.

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
I've merged @PrimeMode57's new thread titled "how much longer" with this old one on the same topic (yet again).:rolleyes:

I'm sure it will be published as soon as is physically possible and the devs are not able to give an exact time until whatever issue(s) holding it up are resolved. Should be very soon.

Hlebuw3k

The Bread Cat
Guys, please stop asking when is the updates. Just think about it for a bit, like an adult would. If the update is not coming out, that must mean the devs are trying thier best at polishing it to its final form. You dont have to remind them every day, one time is enough, they must have a good memory if they managed to create such an amazing game. The less you ask them about the update, the less they need to anwser you, the more time they will have to finish the update

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
please indicate WHAT you are waiting for(perhaps the end of the world?), the computers have just had YET another point patch update (of 'zero ' bytes this time)