Proposal to make every faction be able to go to end of level 5.

Zonko

Sep 20, 2019
Yep.
All the factions need to be unified.
Or if that's too hard, drop GSO to 3.

Geocorp Jumper

May 24, 2016
Or if that's too hard, drop GSO to 3.
Oh please, no. The grind is already so short.

Theoretically speaking, it should be easier now than ever to expand licenses to grade 5. Venture, Geocorp, Hawkeye and Better Future all have very complete block catalogues, so now it is simply marking certain blocks for grades 4 and 5. Hawkeye especially needs this because reaching grade 3 right now unlocks god-tier weapons, effectively marking the end of the upward grind for the rest of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zonko and Fourche7

Zonko

Sep 20, 2019
Oh please, no. The grind is already so short.

Theoretically speaking, it should be easier now than ever to expand licenses to grade 5. Venture, Geocorp, Hawkeye and Better Future all have very complete block catalogues, so now it is simply marking certain blocks for grades 4 and 5. Hawkeye especially needs this because reaching grade 3 right now unlocks god-tier weapons, effectively marking the end of the upward grind for the rest of the game.
I agree. But THEY think it's a huge task.
If it could have been knocked off in a hard afternoon, they would have.
Also, a lot of the crew seem to have vanished.
From what i recall, they seem to think that they MUST have scripted missions for each one, and for each level.
Plus, they have to balance and agree as to which blocks should be in which level. [Me, i'd just rough it out, and listen to community complaint, or just put it up to public vote.]

@Matt hey, you wanna get in on this, and explain what the holdup is? I mean there's gotta be a reasons y'all ain't done it yet.

Also, i'd say they need to redo the progression. I'd suggest reorganizing stuff. Like, getting missions to unlock corps is one thing, but linking them all to GSO is not great.

Progression i'd like to see is
GSO 3 > Venture.
Venture 3 > Better Future.
Better Future 3 > Geo Corp.
Geo Corp 3 > Hawkeye.
Hawkeye 3 > Reticule Research.