Proposal: A New Area, A New Challenge, A New Play

列支敦士登yuki

Hi, everybody. Long time no see.;)

This time I'm proposing something new, not a wheel, not a weapon, not a shield.

This will be a great new era for TT (if it can be achieved).

This is space.:D

Looking up at the sky, is TT's sky too monotonous and empty?:confused:

My friend and I had an idea yesterday that TT might make a new place - not on the ground, but in the sky.:)

This is my idea for this time. In short, TT's sky is divided into three layers. The lower layer is 100% gravity and 100% power of pneumatic parts. The middle layer gradually reduces gravity and power upward. After reaching the top layer, we will have a weightlessness zone, and the power of pneumatic parts will be 0 - we have already reached space.:cool:
TT2.png
At the top, we will not be affected by gravity, that is to say, we can design models that cannot be made on the ground. And space warfare will be more interesting than ground warfare!
We can deploy space stations in space!:p

There will also be patches of asteroids in space, which will enrich the content of the game.

That's all I'm proposing. That's the general direction.;)

Thanks for watching

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
This would certainly put a ceiling on aerial battles, giving them a new interesting layer of complexity :D I can see this system being very useful if gasbags and balloons ever become a thing, whereby airships can find the altitude at which they have neutral buoyancy. Even without those this sounds awesome! I would suggest that drag should also decrease too; you would need a lot of power to get to space, but when up there you can zoom at full speed without any thrusters firing :3 (Even though this isn't really realistic, it would still be cool. After all, we need our conventional chemical rockets! D:<)