Problems with uploading tech to steam workshop

Megalodon

Sorry if this is the wrong place or way to ask for help. I'm new here.

I can't upload my tech (that I wanted to submit for the naval warfare challenge) to the steam workshop.
I tried the normal way of taking a snapshot in the game and then clicking on the "Upload to steam workshop" Button.
I then get the message that something went wrong and my tech couldn't be uploaded to the workshop.
I see an object in my steam workshop for terra tech after that but it's like a completely blank object. (As seen in "TerraTechWorkshop1.png").
TerraTechWorkshop1.PNG
I have seen a few people online suggesting to delete everything in the games cache folder, I don't know where to find that folder tho.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Helios

Also known as He Who Forgets Passwords
It happens to me quite often recently. Occasionally it works but most of the time "something went wrong".

If you just want to participate in the naval challenge, you can upload your snapshot to that thread instead.

Snapshots can be found at:
C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\Documents\My Games\TerraTech\[RANDOM NUMBERS]\Snapshots

mozuo

Please try to delete the following Cache directory.
C:\Users\[user name]\Documents\My Games\TerraTech\[long number]\Cache

Megalodon

It happens to me quite often recently. Occasionally it works but most of the time "something went wrong".

If you just want to participate in the naval challenge, you can upload your snapshot to that thread instead.

Snapshots can be found at:
C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\Documents\My Games\TerraTech\[RANDOM NUMBERS]\Snapshots
Is it correct that these are all .png files?
Do i have to just attach those to my message in the thread then?

Helios

Also known as He Who Forgets Passwords
Is it correct that these are all .png files?
Do i have to just attach those to my message in the thread then?
Yes and yes.

And Steamcloud will update all of that right back into place when you run the game next time. So delete the cache before quitting the game.
Doesn't seem to work, even if I empty the cache folder before quitting the game and uncheck steam cloud, steam still downloads them back.