Pre-Alpha Multiplayer Test Build Now Available!

FranklinsAce

Nov 27, 2017
Do we need to signup someplace special to get access? (do you permit pre-alpha Twitch streaming?)

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

HHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sad. I cant take part tonight. Will MP be open to play tomorrow and other days?

Last edited:

Lord_Chaos

Jul 18, 2017
MULLLLTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HYPE TRAIN IS NOW ENTERING THE FINAL STATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sea_Kerman

Oct 21, 2015
Will switching branches break my saves or anything? I'm assuming no, but You can't be too careful.

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
MULLLLTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HYPE TRAIN IS NOW ENTERING THE FINAL STATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought you were going Looney when you said MP on your thread but now I'm going Looney at the thought of playing against you lot. Hope we can battle tomorrow morning (not specifically you Chaos but everyone else like e.g @QuackDuck).

Lord_Chaos

Jul 18, 2017
Everyone join me in MP! I am in my own lobby (Lord_Chaos's Lobby) and let's have some fun!