Pre-Alpha Multiplayer Test Build Now Available!

Do we need to signup someplace special to get access? (do you permit pre-alpha Twitch streaming?)

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

HHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sad. I cant take part tonight. Will MP be open to play tomorrow and other days?

Last edited:

Lord_Chaos

MULLLLTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HYPE TRAIN IS NOW ENTERING THE FINAL STATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sea_Kerman

Will switching branches break my saves or anything? I'm assuming no, but You can't be too careful.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
MULLLLTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HYPE TRAIN IS NOW ENTERING THE FINAL STATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought you were going Looney when you said MP on your thread but now I'm going Looney at the thought of playing against you lot. Hope we can battle tomorrow morning (not specifically you Chaos but everyone else like e.g @QuackDuck).

Website
duckduckgo.com
Hope we can battle tomorrow morning (not specifically you Chaos but everyone else like e.g @QuackDuck).
I'll see if that is possible.

However, I'm not really good at the game to be honest...
I am not good at building under pressure.

I also really wished there was snapshot loading.

Lord_Chaos

Everyone join me in MP! I am in my own lobby (Lord_Chaos's Lobby) and let's have some fun!