Post your vehicles here

daltonwooo

Jul 24, 2015
Here is a thread just to post and show off your vehicles that other people can use. Instructions to download a vehicle for people who don't know, drag the png file, the picture, into your terratech folder and you should be able to buy the tech in the techs section of the terminal

daltonwooo

Jul 24, 2015
Here is mine @reaperx1 , it is my destroyer of worlds in my opinion, required medium batteries, a lot of geocorp stuff, and some experimental, basically every basic block.
Edit: should be able to work if u drag and drop, it came straight from me saves

Attachments

Azuratte

Feb 11, 2015
View attachment 1273 View attachment 1274

The little guy is the best helicopter I've made that has a gun. I have bigger but they're shat. Build it, it's actually fun and cheap to build in the main game. (the light is integral to good balance)

The yellow guy is my small farmer.

Az

Attachments

Last edited:

HuggyBear

Jul 29, 2015
Ok, modified to use gryo and no weapons. also changed fuel containers and lengthened by one. to fly, boost. it is a screen, so feel free to download. :)Explore III.png

Vanthmors

Jul 19, 2015
Not a vehicle, but an Outpost. I call it RD B3 (ResearchDevelopment Base-3). Built mainly to see how many i can built this around the world before it started to lag and how does this thing fare against invader(s) (yes, i had a time where 2 invaders appear, not simultaniously though. One was busy shooting my bait to death when another popped out)

Attachments

Reactions: zKreig