Post your TerraTech Memes

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
We need to make a new "Kingdom" called the "Cult of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" (Pronounced "Cult of Lenny"). Why? Just to show our love of memes. The banner would say "Cult of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" but the eyebrows would constantly be moving up and down. @Zeena could finally be a member of a cult she actually likes. Quote this post saying you want to join, and let's make this happen. I for one will be a member.
@Jamie should also join the Cult of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
We need to make a new "Kingdom" called the "Cult of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" (Pronounced "Cult of Lenny"). Why? Just to show our love of memes. The banner would say "Cult of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" but the eyebrows would constantly be moving up and down. @Zeena could finally be a member of a cult she actually likes. Quote this post saying you want to join, and let's make this happen. I for one will be a member.

How do you make that?

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader
Website
sites.google.com
@Zeena There trying to make another CULT.

Darkstar076

How did you do that???
In the R&D chamber, there are the "hills" near the Terra Tech sign. The cab is parked on the side of the hill and the camera was zoomed back and aimed so it was looking over the top of the hill (so the cab is now hidden by the hill). Then i t was just a matter of placing the two objects and taking a screen shot.

Soviet_Samuelson

Getting a permit to life in a jolly box
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
yessss
ssssssssssssssssssssssssss