Post Suggestions for Mods Here:

Thundercraft

Reliable Scrapper
A GeoCorp autominer ...

4x4x4 with 4 or 5 times the speed of a GSO autominer.
This is a good suggestion, especially since GeoCorp is the corporation known for their specialization and focus in mining equipment.

Meanwhile, though, I use something like this Autominer 4x or 4x Simple Autominer in order to have 4 units of GSO Autominers mining the same vein of resources in order to do it 4x faster. (Or am I also getting 4x the resources out of each vein?)

Thing is: Getting 2 Autominers running on one vein isn't too difficult. But using 4 Autominers on the same vein is quite tricky. First, this is near impossible to do unless the vein is located on nearly flat terrain. Second, placement is very picky. I have to use the Build Beam and make minor placement corrections or even rotate it slightly, over and over again, until I finally get all 4 of them mining.

gwlegion

This is a good suggestion, especially since GeoCorp is the corporation known for their specialization and focus in mining equipment.

Meanwhile, though, I use something like this Autominer 4x or 4x Simple Autominer in order to have 4 units of GSO Autominers mining the same vein of resources in order to do it 4x faster. (Or am I also getting 4x the resources out of each vein?)

Thing is: Getting 2 Autominers running on one vein isn't too difficult. But using 4 Autominers on the same vein is quite tricky. First, this is near impossible to do unless the vein is located on nearly flat terrain. Second, placement is very picky. I have to use the Build Beam and make minor placement corrections or even rotate it slightly, over and over again, until I finally get all 4 of them mining.
i got my own "autominer 4x" ....
But as you say :
-placement impossible unless terrain is flat
-placement very picky
-mining is GC specialization ...

I think A big GC autominer could be a great addition to the game ...

gwlegion

maybe 4 or 5 time a GSO autominer is not enough ... 8 or 10 could be a good choice.

I think i can do the GC autominer, but i can't do the model ...
could someone make me a model ? I can do texturing and JSON

Last edited:

Lost Ninja

maybe 4 or 5 time a GSO autominer is not enough ... 8 or 10 could be a good choice.

I think i can do the GC autominer, but i can't do the model ...
could someone make me a model ? I can do texturing and JSON
4x GSO Speed, but stores the resources so you can tell it to spit them out (or when it's packed down/broken).

Lost Ninja

Also I note the some mods already have ways to export models or display information. A mod that could spit out (copy into memory for paste) a list of block values would be immensely useful. Something like:

Block ID
Block Name (Internal)
Block Name (In Game eg Translated to local language)
Max Health
And anything else that can be found out... Power Consumption/Production Fuel... etc

gwlegion

Also I note the some mods already have ways to export models or display information. A mod that could spit out (copy into memory for paste) a list of block values would be immensely useful. Something like:

Block ID
Block Name (Internal)
Block Name (In Game eg Translated to local language)
Max Health
And anything else that can be found out... Power Consumption/Production Fuel... etc
not allowed by payload ...

-Do not reveal secrets or hidden information, such as cheat codes, (unreleased) blocks, corperations, gamemodes and the likes.

gwlegion

Increased Zoom. Zoom on large techs is often too short to really look around. I'd be happy if it needed a block to achieve but equally happy if it was just an improved zoom range.
sorry, i don't understand what you say ... i'm french so sometimes, i require more informations ^^

Lost Ninja

not allowed by payload ...

-Do not reveal secrets or hidden information, such as cheat codes, (unreleased) blocks, corperations, gamemodes and the likes.
Can you link to that? I have a list to that information in my sig (post on the forums), I'm just looking for an easier method to update the list. Currently pulled from save games, which isn't hard, would be easier if the information could be pulled directly from the game. I was told when I first started posting the information (by Jamie & SaiWun) that such a list was okay, I now provide less information regarding depreciated/non-functional blocks than I used to as they're harder to get in the game. And in all honesty I don't care about them so much due to them not working...
edit: Realises how old my sig is... (at time of writing still on 0.8.2)
edit2: Spreadsheet is a work in progress and updates when I update it IRL, never got round to updating sig/post.

sorry, i don't understand what you say ... i'm french so sometimes, i require more informations ^^
Camera Zoom - How far the player's visions appears to be from the tech (scroll wheel on mouse by default), I'd like the distance to scale based on how large the tech is, but I guess that that would be harder to implement so just increasing the maximum value allowed for zoom would do it.

Last edited:

Lost Ninja

A Block that works in a similar manner to a refinery but that takes a resource chunk refines it and spits out a random biome specific crystal.

Basically the idea is that all rocks in any biome that aren't supposed to drop any ore will have a chance to drop a rock, similar to how rocks over resource mining nodes sometimes drop ore in small amounts (there is already one defined in the game somewhere (Type: 4 / ID: 30 / Name: Stone). The new block "The Smeltery" would function like the existing refineries but only take stone as an input, and then spit out a random raw resource that is normally Biome specific so (Carbite Ore, Oleite Jelly, Rodite Ore, Ignite Shard, Celestite Shard or Erudite Shard). Making it in theory possible to find all resources (at low quantities in all biomes).

Chance for a rock to drop 1 stone = 75% for 1 50% for 2 and 25% for 3. Chance for the "The Smeltery" to turn any Stone into a resource would be 80% then the actual picked resource would be random (though perhaps weighted away from the current Biome, you don't need more Erudite in Green Hills).

QubicQuantum

can some one make better future armor. there are two types i would like to see.
1. coated graphene
this is quite strong as in real life graphene is 200 times stronger than steel, 2D, as graphene is a single sheet of carbon atoms, and the coated part being it is coated with the same paint or whatever that is used on the edges of curves blocks, stuff like that
2. energy shield.
this would be very weak, but when it has energy, it projects a small energy shield that is SUPER strong, not only blocking bullets, but most of explosions!

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Can somebody please make a simple mod that raises/removes the build limit
on the computer versions, the only build limit is by the volume ie 64 gso 1 (long)x 64 gso 1 (wide)x 64 gso 1 (high), and when you aproch the size limits (as they are at present) you will notice a
V
E
R
Y

L
O
W

f
r
a
m
e

r
a
t
e
, so you would NEED a LOT beefier computer computer than my gaming beasts (all at 4ghz quad cores with atleast 16gb ram (and overclocked cpu and ram speeds to just below the crash system point))

Dragonking

on the computer versions, the only build limit is by the volume ie 64 gso 1 (long)x 64 gso 1 (wide)x 64 gso 1 (high), and when you aproch the size limits (as they are at present) you will notice a
V
E
R
Y

L
O
W

f
r
a
m
e

r
a
t
e
, so you would NEED a LOT beefier computer computer than my gaming beasts (all at 4ghz quad cores with atleast 16gb ram (and overclocked cpu and ram speeds to just below the crash system point))
I have a tech that is almost at build Limit and i have no lag at all. 20190508193337_1.jpg Here it is.It is in 2 parts because it goes over the build Limit so i had to build it in two parts and my Computer is not some super gaming beast and it still runs smoothly.I dont really care About the width and height Limits since you never reach These.