Post Suggestions for Mods Here:

rdoom2003

乚乇卂刀乇尺 口下 卄乇乚工口丂
Website
soundcloud.com
the ventures already have this gun, and yes it can already cause an aircraft to lift off and fly
But their guns are too slow and too small

Fun Fact: Yota is the SI prefix for 1²⁸ or

Last edited:

streak1

Website
steamcommunity.com
Suicide bomb mod :O

Super huge bomb that when explodes destroys anything in a 100 block radius >:-D

(Explodes like gas tanks.)
That actually could be an interesting idea, though not quite that.

An explosive block that detonates when it touches the ground or an enemy, and explodes with a lot of damage. Also has friendly fire.

Coda

I'd like to see a mod for Campaign to allow purchasing or crafting EXP blocks.

Not necessarily just to have them in the campaign, but to allow the blocks that are being tested in R&D to be put to their paces in the actual campaign.

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Website
ngttadventures.blogspot.se
I'd like to see a mod for Campaign to allow purchasing or crafting EXP blocks.

Not necessarily just to have them in the campaign, but to allow the blocks that are being tested in R&D to be put to their paces in the actual campaign.
I think this is against the rules that madders have to obey while they work on mods. Modders can not implement anything from addons or DLC content to main game.

Coda

RnD would have no reason to exist if that happened.
I think this is against the rules that madders have to obey while they work on mods. Modders can not implement anything from addons or DLC content to main game.
Ok, hold on, I didn't say to unlock content for people who don't have R&D. In this case, as a mod, it'd be something for people who have R&D, and for someone to install into their campaign at their own risk.

Of course, this might just be better as an official game suggestion, maybe add experimental part spawning as a check box when creating a new campaign, and add them to the GSO shop pool.

streak1

Website
steamcommunity.com
Could also be the case that the game has some sort of internal sign that tells you if the user has R&D or not, so they could just make the mod not function if the user doesn't have R&D.

But I agree, there should be an option to add in EXP to campaign without a mod, as to better test blocks.

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Website
ngttadventures.blogspot.se
Can you guys make some kind of fast travel, so basically two blocks. one target block that can be added to anchored tech, and other one that when activated will "fly" to that first one from any place on map? As I understood main problem with fast travel is loading and unloading of places. So if fast travel would not be loading/unloading but for example block get on 300ft then travel in straight line to target block, than drop on ground when reach target coordinates.

Sozin

flak
dual-barreled cannons
triple-barreled cannons
^the battleship turret collection

Actual lasers. yk the ones that travel at light speed with pinpoint accuracy

plasma cannon

streak1

Website
steamcommunity.com
As mentioned on discord, a mod that allows you to speed up the rate of time. This would make it easier to test things with solar panels.

Also, the ability to set it to a particular time.