Post Suggestions for Mods Here:

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
Simple structured suggestion sentences for suggesting mods to be created for TerraTech.
Not exactly suggestions for revisions of existing mods, but anything that comes to mind that you would like to see.

If it's a suggestion that you want to see in the game, and not a mod for it, you're in the wrong place.

( Intended for any modder that wants an idea of what to make, to get a dump of ideas from the community. )

HappyApathy

Manual aiming, not sure if it's possible but its a suggestion.

Despite what the devs think I believe its something that would be worth experimenting with to see how it would really affect the game (I don't think it would have the kind of impact the devs expect for a number of reasons).

Zed

Separate Rocket Jets from Propellers / Turbines Keybinds into two separate keys (Plane Afterburners / Rocket only VTOL, etc)

Mindl3ss

Mindless Dominion Fleet Admiral
Mirrored building. Build in one side, and it happens on the other side too. Sure would save some time.

Impassable terrain (rivers or lava) that would provoke use of flight or hover tech.

Additional game modes such as:
Race to resources (first to clear cut a massive Forrest or first to x amount of resources refined and stored or first to sell off to achieve xx monies.

Terra tech tower defense.

Terra tech RPG (no idea how this would work, just food for thought)

Also on the topic of Terratech in different game types, how about an Rts? That would be awesome.

LoPhatKao

probably far out of scope for mods at this stage, but something that really needs to happen:
Blueprints
works like purchasing a tech, but will use blocks from your inventory to reduce/eliminate cost

- somewhat off topic-
mods can prod devs into including great things in the game
one of the things I invented/modded into Starbound is going to be part of their next update :D

Last edited:

Sgt_Pugsly

you know what would be somewhat ok
a moderately large dual rotor chaingun turret that fires eXPLOSIONS
boom

thinking about it it would have to be extremely late game or hard to get to, otherwise its a bit 2op4me

GamerParrish

OK EVERYONE! ALL OF THESE MODS ARE EITHER WIERD, IMPOSSIBLE, OR COMPLETLY STUPID! Make these realistic, and also don't ask for stuff that's crazy. If you were coding this would you want to basically remake the entire game?

BroBane

Please make taking snapshots more controllable, like selecting an area that you want to shoot, and doing that, instead of the hit and miss thing that is the normal snapshot engine.

rdoom2003

乚乇卂刀乇尺 口下 卄乇乚工口丂
Website
soundcloud.com
Last edited: