Post cosmetic block ideas here(Models Welcome)

Nerf Craft

A while ago there was a thread about Hawkeye armor blocks that sort of turned into an unofficial cosmetics thread. This is an official cosmetic blocks thread to submit concepts and concept models. All sorts of cosmetics models are welcome, from new standard blocks, to models for functional blocks for all corps, to alternate models for existing blocks. Feel free to submit screenshots of models or actual files for others to modify. Please use formatting to indicate what software was used to create the models so other people don't get confused thinking it's one software but it's actually a different one. I will start with my own models, made using Sketchup.
Here are some corner variants for the BF Stream Fillet Block including a 2x2 version that melds with the Stream One Block, come up with your own uses for that big one. Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.08 - 11.21.59.21.png Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.08 - 11.25.09.18.png BF Corner Fillet Block.PNG
Feel free to upload any screenshots of your cosmetic models so the devs might add them in!

Nerf Craft

These are a cross between cosmetics and an actual feature I want to see in the game. They are the Streamlined Ion Drives and Thrusters I have mentioned in other posts. They are three blocks long with the ion drive being straight and the thruster is the corner. Made using Sketchup. They are not my best models but they were extremely complex so please excuse the lower quality. The Ion Drive: Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.09 - 09.31.16.49.png And the Thruster: Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.09 - 09.31.26.58.png

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
Here's one I would like:

I'll call this one the Hawkeye Armored Window. Its window color changes with day/night cycle like the cabs and it is designed to blend in with hawkeye's armor paneling scheme. I think all the corps should have something like this, but Hawkeye's my favorite, so that's what I drew.

1560101687489.png

1560101590457.png

Zorgomol

Not a Number
Superficially, the cabins themselves are the only hint that there might be actual drivers in the techs, unless they are all sophisticated remote controls, which might just as well be true... I don't think the game has an official headcanon about that.

Anyway.

Geocorp ladders & stairs

That's all.

Nerf Craft

Superficially, the cabins themselves are the only hint that there might be actual drivers in the techs, unless they are all sophisticated remote controls, which might just as well be true... I don't think the game has an official headcanon about that.

Anyway.

Geocorp ladders & stairs

That's all.
I like this idea, but perhaps you could give a description of size and attach point locations, so that I could develop a model.

Zorgomol

Not a Number
I like this idea, but perhaps you could give a description of size and attach point locations, so that I could develop a model.
Ladder: safety cage ladder, pretty much the general shape of VEN battery but two blocks high.
Stairs: half the size of GC basic block, attachments diagonally on the sides and top back and front bottom, so they can be placed on GC pyramid just grazing the corners.

+------+
| .. x | <
| x .. |
+------+
. ^

x, ^ and < marking the attach points.
Also, forum html is hostile to ascii art.

Nerf Craft

Ladder: safety cage ladder, pretty much the general shape of VEN battery but two blocks high.
Stairs: half the size of GC basic block, attachments diagonally on the sides and top back and front bottom, so they can be placed on GC pyramid just grazing the corners.

+------+
| .. x | <
| x .. |
+------+
. ^

x, ^ and < marking the attach points.
Also, forum html is hostile to ascii art.
Is this kind of what you were thinking of? Desktop Screenshot 2019.06.13 - 10.45.14.31.png

Epic afdc

We need exhaust pipes. For all corps!
VENTURE
hot rod pipes: these are simply the classic hot rod exhaust pipes, they blow out smoke when you drive, and they sometimes spit fire when you let off the throttle (like a race car’s backfire) (2x1x2)
Classic side pipes: these exhaust pipes also blow out smoke and backfire, but they are a lower profile exhaust, they also spit fire when letting off the throttle! (2x1x1)
Dual exhaust: a more compact exhaust pipe, they are twin exhaust pipes like you find on sports cars they also spit flames when letting off the throttle (1x1x1)
GEOCORP
smoke stacks: like the exhaust pipes you would find on American semi trucks (or lorries) they belch black smoke into the air, like those guys that modify their diesel truck to belch as much smoke as possible. (2x1x4)
GSO
simple exhaust: a simple exhaust pipe you’d find on any old car. (1x1x1)