- May 24, 2016
Maybe these biomes would be fun in this rapidly growing game.
- Ocean: probably not too deep, with the occasional island (of course the altitude may need a quick adjustment to ensure that the world isn't flooded). Most techs would sink and drive on the sea floor. Hovers and any tech designed to float would sit up top the surface. Certain weapons would not function properly under the water.
- Lava: Ok, relax, it's not all lava. There would be a blackened earth with occasional lava puddles or streams, maybe a small volcano to go with it all.
- Jungle: Thick trees limit movement, but offer great source of wood and cover.
- Geysers: Lots of steam vents for geothermal power, and occasional massive geysers to provide an amazing spectacle.
- Canyons: Whatch your step! You may want a bridge or two. Occasional large cracks in the ground large techs can get stuck on and small techs can get trapped in. Otherwise fairly level.
- Open Plain: Finally some open space! There aren't too many resources in sight, though...