Possible All Across The Board Update? [Xbox] [PS4] [PC]

Do you think this would be a nice update if we ever got it?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Master Of The Forge

Mar 11, 2019
I’ve had an idea for a while the dev team could possibly put into the game.

Could we possibly get like a mech update? Like we get legs to attach onto our techs?

Like for instance digitigrade legs or arachnid type legs? Also armored wheels wouldn’t hurt

Maybe a few new weapons too like rail guns and is this possible and does anyone feel the same on this.

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Jun 29, 2017
UK
www.youtube.com
Hi @Master Of The Forge - I've moved this thread from "Open" to the "Suggestions and Feedback" section of the forum because it seem very at home here.
Please approve
Note that additional messages don't draw any extra moderator attention, you just have to get lucky that one is online after you post (as a brand new member). Only if your messages are not auto-approved after the 3rd approved message should ask the devs to interviene.

mech update? Like we get legs to attach onto our techs?
This has certainly been suggested before. And I believe it's something the devs would like to add, probably with the Legion corporation, in the very long term future.

Reactions: MrTwister

SUPERMECHM500

Music Creator
Mar 1, 2019
Mechanising the world
www.youtube.com
Like for instance digitigrade legs or arachnid type legs?
Yes I want a walking mech... The only thing this game is missing for me is LEGS.

Maybe a few new weapons too like rail guns...
Also armored wheels wouldn’t hurt.
As of today (March 13, 2019), Both of these exist now. Maybe your idea was taken. Leg type movement modules may be the next thing they take.
In fact, if you don't mind, I will make a new post specifically on the legs and add some stats to it so TerraTech mods have something to think about.