Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Weapons of War

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
Aug 25, 2018
I particularly like the new Venture skin. I rarely messed with Venture in the past other than for some critical blocks, but that has changed. I've been exploring them a lot recently.

For the others, the only one I will probably use much is the new GSO one. For BF and Haweye, the ideas are cool, but... I just don't identify those styles with something I would create for myself. They both feel dated (obviously, since they're themed around 1940's and 50's aesthetics) but that's enough of a killer for me not to use them much. Sleek, near-future military is definitely my jam.

stickman_king_28

Mass effect is fun.
Dec 12, 2018
In heck
Rosswell is my current favorite.
Could it be possible to give corps skins themed off of other corps? (HOL UP WAIT SKINS AS IN DIFFERENT MODELS?)
For example, Hawkeye blocks with a Better future theme (round, sleek, etc)?

Reactions: Aardvark123

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Jul 23, 2018
Rosswell is my current favorite.
Could it be possible to give corps skins themed off of other corps? (HOL UP WAIT SKINS AS IN DIFFERENT MODELS?)
For example, Hawkeye blocks with a Better future theme (round, sleek, etc)?
GSO's To the Stars skin includes some more streamlined white blocks, similar to Better Future.

We're not too keen on adding cross-corp skins as we want each corp to feel unique in their own way. Otherwise, you'd just have one super-corp!

Wassaup

Apr 28, 2019
We're not too keen on adding cross-corp skins as we want each corp to feel unique in their own way. Otherwise, you'd just have one super-corp!
The vast majority of techs in the game are multi-corp designs. "Pure-breeds" are rare and not too viable tbh. All corps have their strengths and weaknesses, so the best building strategy is to use the best of the offerings and disregard the liabilities. It's just that these amalgamations end up looking like a car-crash of colors. We just want matching paint-jobs, not new models. There's no need to completely rob the corps of their identities. Besides, that would be an ungodly amount of wasted work.

On that note, here is another reason why I hate the paid skins (besides the obvious): These new models are completely wasted on the existing corporations and should have been reserved for the up-coming factions. The NASA look of the GSO skin would be more fitting for Reticle Research (rocket science), while the "old-timer war machines" look of HE and VEN would fit the Space Junkers a lot better. As for the '50s sci-fi BF skin, it's just plain silly...which would be fine if it went all the way, but as half-baked as it is... not worth it!

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
Hear me out:

joke skins

EDIT:
Universal all corp skin that looks like it's made of cardboard boxes and was put together by children (nerf guns included)
the only issues regarding the 'nerf' skin that I can see are LAWYERS and hasiburro taking a major dislike to the idea, BUT I LIKE the idea and would like to see it, but it might only be possible(legally) via a free mod

Reactions: stickman_king_28

Zonko

Sep 20, 2019
I think the skin packs should be broken into individual packs, and sold separately.

I like 1 skin from each pack, and have no interest in the other.
So instead of $5 for two, make it $2.50 each. Or whatever.