Please Help Me

Pretzel88

Apr 7, 2016
Will someone please tell me how to switch between tech's. I have tried everything and it does not seem to work, please help!

WhitePaw2002

Aceba1
Jan 7, 2016
North-east America
github.com
Is there a lot of lag?
If not, try double-clicking the tech you want to switch to. Remember that it needs a cab to do so. If there is too much lag, start your game over and attempt to change the graphics to the lowest quality needed. and when gameplay is smooth, try again.

If it still does not work, let one of us know!

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
If all else fails switch the cabs on the two techs. The last cab on a tech is the won that controls what tech you are driving so if you have more then one cab you will have to move them all.

That is how I change techs when building monster techs.

Have a good one

Pretzel88

Apr 7, 2016
wow as soon as I log in im not controlling my tech and I cant move or do anything except go to the options menu

Pretzel88

Apr 7, 2016
I have a huge base. and THIS IS MY 3rd or 4th time restarting my game due to the game glitching out

Supernatur4L

Apr 12, 2016
Hey Pretzel, I've had similar issues and as WhitePaw said, if there are too many things happening it will lag the game and will give you a hard time switching techs.

In my mind you can try one of two things. One, reduce the number of silos that have resources floating in them if you have that, or reduce the number of repair/shield bubbles. For some reason the game insists rendering these items with nice glossy/shiny effects which will lag your game.

Two, (and I think it's similar to what Reaper said) you can try and buy a standalone cab, drive it to the tech you want to switch into, and attach the cab to that tech. This to my understanding will make you control the tech at which point you can remove the redundant cab and store it or sell it. I've had better luck switching into just the standalone cab vs trying to "click into" a complex tech.

Let us know how it goes.