Please change this back to the way it was.

What do you prefer?

• I like the new way.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Please change it back.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Doesn't matter to me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
@Matt
With the new co-op campaign I have found that you have to accept missions from the trading station one at a time by selecting the mission and then hit the accept it instead of how it used to be where you could just hit the accept button until you have them all accepted. No back and forth, just straight to business.
It was a lot better like that in my opinion.

Any chance this could be changed back to the way it used to be?
Have a good one [8D)

Greg

Senior Designer
Thanks for the feedback. This was a design decision we made to help make it clear when another player accepts a mission while you are browsing the mission board.

So instead of a mission suddenly disappearing without warning, it's marked as having already been accepted; it will then be removed by the time you open the mission board again.

I agree that this does add slightly more friction to the mission acceptance process but we feel it's just as important to keep all players informed of what their teammates are doing and what's happening in the game world.

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Thanks for the feedback. This was a design decision we made to help make it clear when another player accepts a mission while you are browsing the mission board.

So instead of a mission suddenly disappearing without warning, it's marked as having already been accepted; it will then be removed by the time you open the mission board again.

I agree that this does add slightly more friction to the mission acceptance process but we feel it's just as important to keep all players informed of what their teammates are doing and what's happening in the game world.
Hello Greg
I like everybody being informed as to the status of the missions, it's just the back and forth that bothers me.

This particular interaction slipped the net when we made the change Greg explains above. Look forward to seeing it fixed in the next update!
Hello Django
Right on that's awesome!

Thanks guys! Have a good one [8D)