Player Time Zone List

streak1

Website
steamcommunity.com
Sometimes it can be tricky to get into matches because nobody knows when anyone else is on. So, I have created a Google Sheet for people to add their time zones to, so we can know the best times to look for games.

Please add your time zone if it isn't already there. This will make it easier for us to know when people are on.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wejLVCa5bF6xd6GqOBehQjYItfhP2D1jpIMzrx3MRYs/

@Jamie mind if you pin this? I've already pinned the sheet to Discord.

The Grand Teki

Sometimes it can be tricky to get into matches because nobody knows when anyone else is on. So, I have created a Google Sheet for people to add their time zones to, so we can know the best times to look for games.

Please add your time zone if it isn't already there. This will make it easier for us to know when people are on.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wejLVCa5bF6xd6GqOBehQjYItfhP2D1jpIMzrx3MRYs/

@Jamie mind if you pin this? I've already pinned the sheet to Discord.
Added myself. See my profile for explanation.

nm235956

Всем привет! Хотел бы спросить. Разработчики могут сделать так, чтобы сервер запускался не с игрой а ли софтом? Так бы мож было было создать сервер игры terraTech и поддерживать его онлайн постоянно.Игроки сами поддерживали сервера игры.

Всем привет! Хотел бы спросить. Разработчики могут сделать так, чтобы сервер запускался не с игрой а ли софтом? Так бы мож было было создать сервер игры terraTech и поддерживать его онлайн постоянно.Игроки сами поддерживали сервера игры.
Я не думаю, что вы можете делать серверы, которые всегда в сети, но я могу ошибаться. Если это так, возможно, это может что-то для будущего.

The Grand Teki

Sup. There's a thing called "google translate" you know.
Hello! I would like to ask. Developers can make sure that the server is not started with the game and whether the software? So we could create a terraTech game server and keep it online all the time. The players themselves supported the game server.
Nowhere near perfect.

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
The problem isn't Google Translate itself, but that different languages have different grammar, syntax, and don't always have equivalent words. Translations are only ever approximations of what it could have meant. That is the main reason why chaining translations results in nonsense, because a lot of it gets lost in translation.

The Grand Teki

The problem isn't Google Translate itself, but that different languages have different grammar, syntax, and don't always have equivalent words. Translations are only ever approximations of what it could have meant. That is the main reason why chaining translations results in nonsense, because a lot of it gets lost in translation.
That is what I meant. Also, this is an english forum, you don't see me talking [insert random non-english language here] to my friend. And I'm not gonna open google translate for every damn message.
PS: **** cloudflare

nm235956

Так кто то подскажет будет ли сервер отдельно от игры! Я бы с удовольствием стал тестировщиком ! Ето похоже на создание серверов minecraft.
So someone will tell you whether the server is separate from the game! I would love to become a tester! It's like creating minecraft servers.