Platoon? - you and one or 2 more players

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by FoxVulpe, Aug 7, 2018.

1. FoxVulpe

FoxVulpe Well-Known Member

There must be a loot of people playing TT and a little playing multiplayer or just there are many servers and we can see just some

So today when i was playing the multiplayer i think i made a friend , i didnt attacked hem he eather didnt attacked me , i Had a Haweye tech and he a GEO corp one so i decided to go and gader blocks gave hem amd after some time i made him quite big

I know that if i have a friend and both of us using steam we can contact and play but it could be more stabile or better if it was an in game platoon mecanic?

Its Alfa so more coming soon

Seth_Seth likes this.
  2. Seth_Seth

Seth_Seth HoverBug

what?

FoxVulpe likes this.
  3. -=ROOSTER=-

-=ROOSTER=- The Pebble in your Shoe

So basically you're saying that you guys were working as a team, but within an all vs all match? Interesting idea. I guess there's no real reason why you couldn't do it.

FoxVulpe likes this.
  4. Seth_Seth

Seth_Seth HoverBug

is "cross-teaming" even allowed (since all vs all is everyone of their own team)?

5. -=ROOSTER=-

-=ROOSTER=- The Pebble in your Shoe

Well. it's one of those situations where though it is not technically what you're supposed to do (its just kind of assumed that if you chose that game type you would follow it) there is nothing stopping you either.

Seth_Seth likes this.