Planet BTI-496

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Are you able to get me there?
also NAL pretty much opens up more ideas on recourses, components, and other things (in RP at least?)
NAL?
We have light crew transports available for purchase, but the intergalactic travel bureau should allow flights in and out of the system (that Corp was just invented in the time I took to write this).

Edit: NAL IS THE SECOND MOON! I'M STUPID! Yes. Don't forget, if you're mining in the rings, don't mine the asteroids with grey cubes, hexagonal and pyramids, because let's just say you'll probably have 1/3 of a miner afterwards (SFS sentry defence debris field satellites disguised as asteroids).

Last edited:

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
You know, NAL-001, one of the moons, the one with 3 undiscovered resourses.
We have light crew transports available for purchase, but the intergalactic travel bureau should allow flights in and out of the system (that Corp was just invented in the time I took to write this).
Alright then.
how much does it cost?

Last edited:

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com
Edit: NOW IS THE SECOND MOON! I'M STUPID! Yes. Don't forget, if you're mining in the rings, don't mine the asteroids with grey cubes, hexagonal and pyramids, because let's just say you'll probably have 1/3 of a miner afterwards (SFS sentry defence debris field satellites disguised as asteroids)
*NAL (i guess auto-correct)
do the SFS SDDFS have filters?

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com
@JimmyBlether , I was hoping for peace.
That dream has been crushed.
I'll defiantly want the bigger ship for sure, we should also maximize defense on the planet and moons As Boomik will likely go there to (try to) get rid of every little SFS thing there is.
The last thing I want is for Boomik to bring his Planet Eater to BTI-496.

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com
Perhaps I can aid you?

You can buy my techs for defense of your project/base at a big discount-60% off!
I would defiantly appreciate the aid (฿฿ is gonna be an issue now, since I don't have any moneys yet)

Also is it only techs Bacon Inc. have already made or does it also go to requests?

Last edited:

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
@JimmyBlether , I was hoping for peace.
That dream has been crushed.
I'll defiantly want the bigger ship for sure, we should also maximize defense on the planet and moons As Boomik will likely go there to (try to) get rid of every little SFS thing there is.
The last thing I want is for Boomik to bring his Planet Eater to BTI-496.
Lets say you have command of an armageddon class super dreadnought, the same type of ship I have. Also, don't give him ideas...

I would defiantly appreciate the aid (฿฿ is gonna be an issue now, since I don't have any moneys yet)

Also is it only techs Bacon Inc. have already made or does it also go to requests?
BB might be slightly strained, but luckily we have a huge business Empire (were on the military wing of the corp) so we should be OK.

Perhaps I can aid you?

You can buy my techs for defense of your project/base at a big discount-60% off!
Nice!