Planet BTI-496

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
So in this thread Here I asked @JimmyBlether if i should post this into kingdoms or basically: new planet in the "kingdom universe" and he said yes so here it is...
(check the thread for more details about the planet)

BTI-496
If you have any questions ask them here or in the Thread.
:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is now a main page Here

Last edited:

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
So in this thread Here I asked @JimmyBlether if i should post this into kingdoms or basically: new planet in the "kingdom universe" and he said yes so here it is...
(check the thread for more details about the planet)

BTI-496
If you have any questions ask them here or in the Thread.
:)
Hello! I'm guessing you are gonna write stories about your activities there.

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com
Yea, but I'm also giving the chance for the kingdoms to colonize if they want to (TAC's already colonizing planets right now).

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Cool idea, do you have a basic description for it? Resources, weather, gravity, distance from each kingdoms, etc?

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com
(@Potato let's just remember that there was no limitations in the thread where I made the planet, if your upset about this,@JimmyBlether made the thread.)
there is a detailed description in that thread but I can give you a basic description on it.
so "Distance from each kingdoms"?
uhh... are the kingdoms on one planet while getting to others or do they have their own planets? either way, due to the conditions of the planet I'd say it would be kinda far away, but not far enough that it's nearly impossible to get there (I even made a rocket to get there which is literally my profile pic. (right now)), it would be a journey.

Weather: well BTI-496 has two moons : GRT-2943 and NAL-001 and all three has weather, BTI-496 has cold weather (and possible snow in some areas) but it's not freezing, GRT and NAL on the other hand... have extreme weather (grt also has gravity issues) GRT's surface is literally 49% magma (blue magma, because I wanted to), and NAL is freezing with 60% of the surface is ice (if NAL somehow was a thing in the game, water mod would be required).

Gravity: BTI somehow has 99% of earth's gravity (but probably has more of what makes our gravity) but almost double the size (7,000 miles or 1.75x the size, some AI's still say it's a gas giant because not all AI are smart.), GRT somehow is about the size of the moon ( about 1,000 miles) but has 1.5x the gravity of earth (900% of the moon, there is no logic.), this is also why NAL orbits GRT, GRT has a bigger pull than BTI itself (we really have no idea how NAL (doesn't collapse into a ring because of GRT) or BTI (gravity) handles this), NAL has 30% of the moons gravity, really easy to fly off into space, NAL somehow has a ring (logic goes out of the window) that has some recourses (and I expect the ring to get attacked for it's recourses), and it's half the size of the moon (500 miles).

Recourses: BTI-496 would have the recourses of that you would find in a Ice Biome, GRT would be mountains with some pillars, and NAL would be the salt flats but with some hills and a recourse on the planet that no one has yet found even a name for it (not even me, who made the planet and the moons), this same situation would be in the rings but with 2 recourses.

Other: Life on the planet and the moons are considered lifeless but because it's star became big enough for the Goldie-lock zone to be where the planet and the moons are, life is possible, just a matter of if it will.
Some techs are on the planets but would be the usual "enemy tech", though there's 10 artificial satellites (we don't know how those got there or even what those things are.)

this was anything but basic.

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com
I made a rocket for going to the planet.
BTI 496 Rocket.png
this is going to be my personal rocket to the planet (cab's in the top of the rocket (rocket also has no fighting capability)), once it gets out of the gravity of the planet(s) the boosters will be the main way for movement.

Last edited:

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
I made a rocket for going to the planet.
View attachment 20592
this is going to be my personnel rocket to the planet (cab's in the top of the rocket (rocket also has no fighting capability)), once it gets out of the gravity of the planet(s) the boosters will be the main way for movement.
What's with the massive amount of wheels?

Seth_Seth

Website
sites.google.com
haven't seen any activity in kingdoms yet so quick poll:
how long should the rocket take to be build?

[|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
time left: about 2-3 days

prematurely ended it

Last edited: