Plane

Discussion in 'Community Help, Questions and Guides' started by callen0942, Sep 5, 2018.

1. callen0942

callen0942 Well-Known Member

I built my first plane the other day. I figured out I needed to push the boost button to fly. While I mid air a prompt came up. I did not read it and just click okay to get back to the . After hitting the yes button I lost all my keyboard functions. All it would do is make a noise. Ever happen to you? BTW my plane got destroyed. Any advice on plane flying.

2. -=ROOSTER=-

-=ROOSTER=- Bock, bock, B"gAAK!!!

What probably happened was that Windows has a feature called "sticky keys", and it's activated by holding the shift key. When you clicked "Ok", you activated it. Flying is one of those things that just take some practice, and it usually helps to practice with a plane that works really well. Sometimes you have to fly a really good one to realize the difference. A freshly built one takes some time to get the bugs worked out of the design. It might help also to zoom in a little because it can be difficult to judge the right time to turn when your view is 2 or 3 seconds behind the nose of the plane. I see this mistake a lot in driving games. They use 3rd person view and are setting up for turns too late. Hope this helps, and good luck! -Rooster

MrTwister and ZeroGravitas like this.
  3. Nightblade Greyswandir

Nightblade Greyswandir Nothing is good enough!

If you come to my stream in the evening I can answer to your question about flying, and show you what to do and how. You can find links to my Youtube and twitch channels on my profile page, if you like to see how it was yesterday.

AstraTheDragon likes this.
  4. callen0942

I will check it out tonight.

5. callen0942

I built a simple plane In R&D that I knew I had the parts. I found 2 salt flats but are very far away from where I am.

6. NotExactlyHero

NotExactlyHero <custom_title_subtitle_[username]_display>

Pack up & move.