Phantom Tech Marker

Ripfire707

I just saved my game, reloaded after going somewhere, and now a marker appeared, i went to see what it was, but it turns out, there's *absolutely nothing* here.
Can someone tell me how to get rid of this, because this goddamn marker is going to drive me insane.

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
So, what can you do with the save file?
Are you gonna edit it to remove that marker?
That might be possible to do, but I'm just getting this information collected, ready in case the QA devs want to take a look.

Compared to various other bugs it seems pretty easy to deal with, to be honest. You'll have to move elsewhere if it's too irritating, for now. Sorry.

Ripfire707

Silly question. are you perhaps missing an anchored tech or even an Anchor itself?
Because I've had Terrain Displacement bury an anchor every now and then.
Nope, i haven't had a SINGLE anchored tech that i didn't absorb back into the inventory.
And the only reason i didn't do that once is to make a scrapper, since i haven't done that mission yet, and i wanted another pair of wheels.
I'm not missing ANY anchored things, and i checked under the ground, there's literally just void down there.

Wish there was a way to fix this easily, so i could avoid having to have people mess with my save, along with having to make a new one if they can't fix it.
because, i've had this issue twice, phantom tech markers are annoying, and i wish i could just delete the marker.