Petition to remove SCU's completely from RP Kingdoms

Remove the SCU?

• Total voters

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
I'd like SCU's to be completely removed from RP, though it seems like no one uses them, but still. If a kingdom were to use an SCU, it'll ruin lots of the fun from delivering stuff, making tech deliverers, etc.

QuackDuck

Duck on holiday
Jun 24, 2017
Near a duck pond in Britain
duckduckgo.com
You have no idea how scared I got when I saw this in New Posts and thought that people wanted the SCU removed from the game.

How about this. SCU's are very expensive, very chunky, complex and hard to make things (hinted in the lore for the Skytrain), so most things are delivered by transporter things. They will only be used if certain things are needed extremely urgently or if delivering them manually to the location is too difficult/more expensive than building an SCU. They will only be able to deliver small amounts of blocks or a small tech before needing a cooldown (to ensure the black hole doesn't destabilize and wreak everything).

Last edited:
Reactions: Boomik

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
While I don't speak for the general consensus of the Lemon Kingdom...

I would agree. I've always seen the SCU as a last resort, story-wise, or as a military-grade equipment only reserved during wartime. Plus it fits how I envision Lemonian pragmatism; use Cargo planes and Resource cannons for civilian use, and SCUs during wartime or under crisis.

What say you milord? @Zargn

Nathaniel

Sep 13, 2016
Kebab kingdom hq
I'd like SCU's to be completely removed from RP, though it seems like no one uses them, but still. If a kingdom were to use an SCU, it'll ruin lots of the fun from delivering stuff, making tech deliverers, etc.
Well if you put it like that...
Lets hope in the future that techs on techs wont be glitchy.

Reactions: Boomik